distant - wonwoo

(smut)
y/n's pov

Me and Wonwoo have been distant for some days . He comes home late and goes out early . We have barely¡ly made any conversation these days. the only mode of communication was calls or messages. His company signed a huge deal and he's been stressing a lot. Even tho he's busy he doesn't fail to show his love tho . But it is kind of upsetting that we can't meet each other. It's like we are so far even tho we r so close. I didn't say anything to him tho . He's already working so hard and I don't want to make him guilty. I love him and will support him in his success. But still I miss his voice,his hugs,his touch....

On call with y/n's bsf

"Hey gurl how you doing?"

"Not fine tbh...."

"Why smtg happened with Wonwoo?"

"Kind of it's not his fault tho"

"Tell me everything it's ok I'm here for you"

* I tell her everything and start tearing up *

"Ik he's working for us but tbh it hurts that we can't even talk properly,maybe I'm being overdramatic but I miss him . I live in constant fear that he might love someone else ....

I was sobbing Hard

*Y/n was crying so hard that she didn't hear the door open*

*Wonwoo's pov*

I opened the front door and went inside not seeing y/n as expected. It was quite late. I miss her so much but can't spend time because of my work. But today finally the project completed and was successful. From today I'll give all my attention to y/n

When I got upstairs I was surprised to see light coming from the bedroom. I thought y/n was asleep but maybe not.
I was about to enter but then I heard sobs,then I hear y/n say

"Ik he's working for us but tbh it hurts that we can't even talk properly,maybe I'm being overdramatic but I miss him . I live in constant fear that he might love someone else ...."

It literally broke me heart..
I never expected she would think like that. Today I'll show her how much I love her . I made some rustling outside letting her know I came back.
She hurriedly cut off her call and came towards the door to open it.
She opened the door and I smiled softly. I could see some dried up tears on her face .

"Hey wonu , you came back ?"

"Yes , the project ended today "
I smiled and entered into the room

" Oh nice.. you must be tried "

" Not that much"

I turned back to see her , she was looking down and fidgeting her hands. She looked as if she was deeply thinking bout something

I walked towards her and hugged her tightly. I would feel her tearing up again. She also held me tight as if I would disappear if she let me go. We missed each other a lot would an understatement.

"You know you mean the world to me princess right "

I whispered into her ears softly and she nodded a little

" I missed you " she said quietly

" Ik and today I'll how you much I missed you too"