don't deserve me- Scoups

T/w -mention of SA

S.coups pov

It was past 2 at night but y/n still didn't come. I was worried as hell. She neither called me or text me. She should've been here by 9pm . My mind can't make up any good thoughts. All I could think of was bad things that might happen. I tried calling her but she wasn't picking up.
I was pacing from right to left trying to think positive. I sat down on the couch elbows on my knees head in my hands.

"Where are you y/n"

Suddenly I heard the door open. I stood up and hurriedly went towards the door. I saw y/n but something was off. She would be happy and hug me everytime she came but today she was looking down and nervous as if avoiding my eyes and me.

She passed me without looking up.
I went towards her and grabbed her by shoulder and made her turn around. She still didn't dare look into his eyes.

"Where the fck were you y/n! I was worried af,and why didn't you answer to my calls" I bombarded her with my questions

"S--sorry s-some work cam-e up last mi-minute"
She was stuttering really bad and didn't look into my eyes

'why is she stuttering so much'

"Y/n look at me " I said sternly

She slowly looked up and her eyes were red as if she was crying . Her cheeks had a slap mark and her face has dried up tears. Her dress was torn at some places. Wait what's that on her neck,a hickey? Why's there a hickey.

She looked down again and removed my hands from her shoulders and started walking towards there room . I couldn't move but then I heard our bedroom door close. I quickly went up to see what's the matter. She wasn't in the room so I figured she went to shower. But then I heard sobbing voice. The shower was still on but sobbing could be heard.

I knocked on the door but got no answer.

I opened the door to find her sitting under the shower with her clothes on face in her knees and crying painfully loud. I quickly went over to her and hugged her

"What's the matter y/n what happened please tell me princess what happened " she didn't hug back but instead tried to push me. I was so damn confused.

Then I heard her say

"Please leave me pls don't rape me I beg you plz don't" she was wailing at this point

" Y/n!! Open your eyes!!! It's me love please look at me you are safe "

She looked at me and then hugged me tightly and sobbed on my shoulder. I was also wet now but that didn't really matter.

I pulled her up to stand and gave her fresh clothes and towel to change and went out to give her privacy.

She came out of the washroom. I could see some scratches and bite marks all over her hands and neck.

I made her sit on the bed
" What happened love can you tell me please"

She started tearing up again and slowly said

" Today I was working till late...and there was only me and my boss in the office. I went to his desk to submit a file but he suddenly grabbed me and forcefully tried to assult me. When I refused he slapped me and forcefully did it...." She was again sobbing

I also started tearing up...I couldn't help my princess when she needed me the most . I hugged her and she cries even harder. But she started punching me away

"Please don't touch me.. I'm dirty.. you don't deserve to stay like a slut like me...leave me Seongcheol there are way better and purer girls than me..."

"Stop with this nonsense y/n I loved you and always will and you did nothing wrong..it was that bastard that broke a life soul like you my love...please don't say things like that . I still love you the same"

I kissed her forehead as she didn't say anything. We just cuddled to sleep.

Next day I went to her office best the shit out of her boss and handed him to police as assult case. Then he went to buy some flowers and cake for y/n. He just returning when he got stuck in the traffic . He got quite late.

He reached home pulled his car into the garage and went out of the car. He was smiling thinking of how y/n will react to her favourite cake and flowers. Suddenly when heard a loud thud infront of him and felt something fall.

Everything stopped for him....he was in shock......his ears were ringing and eyes were wide.....

His love of the life y/n's body was laying infront of him on the pool of her own blood.

People started coming , ambulance was called ...but he stood there still not moving an inch...

_____

"Breaking news, popular k-pop idol's gf committed suicide by falling from the 10 story building of their own—"

S.coups turned off the tv and looked to the letter in his hands...

Love you really don't deserve me.. Just know I loved you the most bye bye love please find someone better

                                         —y/n

Seventeen imagines and smuts (Requests Are Open)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें