author note

So I'm going to tell you guys something let you in Inna secret my birthdays coming up in the next two month🙊💕

I'm so excited and I'll tell you guys my age later on the day it's July 6 and I have an amazing plan and desire.

I want this book to get like 100 likes before that day I know we can do it guys I believe in dark romance fans and my crazy reader (not meant as an offense) I love all of you.

I want to get to know my readers all of them so I will but it'll take time to know all of you and your likes and dislikes but I'll try I want to know if this story is great or if it's bad or if you want a particular scene of if you want me to tone I'd down a but because from the next chapter 🤭 I've said too much.

But hope you guys brought your fantasies because I'll be making all of them real
And there's a matter I'll like to discuss with my readers

It's about voting and commenting ik ik it's stressful I mean the story is too good and you guys would prolly forget but please I actually need the votes, comments and recommendations it's nice you know gaining recognition and seeing people enjoy your book I've already made 3 books and I'll like to say they're actually moving at a fast rate considering I've only posted 3 chapters and the other 13 so I'll like to thank you guys for reading my book for acknowledging a growing author I will never forget your support.

No matter how far i make it it'll always be because of you guys you're my muse and inspiration and it's a pleasure and privilege for me to write for my dear readers thank you so much.

That's all for today also I have a test tomorrow a government test  sighs im meant to be reading but it's wattpad guys , so don't forget to vote and comment because just a vote changes an authors life.

Yes every vote and comment is counted even yours can make a huge impact byeeeee💖🏠👪💖