Chapter 6.5

Bubble ran and ran as fast as she could, blood still pouring from her now gone arm as she cupped her side trying to make it stop. She felt tears forming in her eyes as she noticed light in the distance. She ran to it before she felt dizzy. She fell onto the ground and felt her consciousness slip away as she heard some muffled voices and footsteps.

“Hey are you ok!? HEY!? OH GOD-” Was all she heard before she lost consciousness.

********************

Once she awoke, she was in a hospital. She tried to move but she couldn’t. She turned her head to the side to see someone sitting there, worried. They looked up at her and they seemed relieved.

“Oh my god, you’re awake! Thank goodness.” They said, going over to the hospital bed.

Bubble tried to speak, say something to reassure them, but forgot she couldn’t talk.

“Oh, can you not talk? I’m sorry. My name is Eugene, by the way.” They said with a smile.

“When you ran up, do you think you can tell me at some point what happened to you? I mean, you’re missing an arm! AND an eye!” They yelled, pointing over at her arm and eye.

Bubble nods, as she feels herself drifting back off to sleep.

“Okay, sleep well.” Eugene says with a smile, leaving the room.

(A.N: Hey guys! Sorry im taking so long for chapter 7. I just thought I would give you all some Bubble closure before we got back to Claire. Should I make more stuff for Bubble? Let me know! It was difficult bc she can’t speak but I managed. Also, Eugene is my friend making a cameo!! :3

--Karma<3)

Chapter 7 spoilers ahead

On the walk there, she started thinking. 'Isn't Engel's house also this way?' She continued walking, and somehow found herself at his house. Her mind instinctively bringing her there. She tried opening the front door, but it was locked. She looked around the house and found the kitchen window unlocked. She pushed it open and climbed in,