~ Blanket part 3 ~

"Ash", he said with a soft smile. "Wanna hug?" 

"No, I'm fi-" she stopped. "I'm... I... just for one second."

He hugged her, gently and a little tentatively, but it wasn't as awkward as she expected. It reminded her of that moment on the roof of her house, but she could't smell his scent then. Now she could - delicate fragrence of dust and milky shampoo mixed with the scent of his body.

He touched his cheek to Ashlyn's and a shiver ran trough her. Physical contact had never been very comfortable for her, but Aiden's touch gave her some kind of energy that made her feel better. And then she realized... how pleasant it was.

"Okay, enough" she pushed him away so suddenly that he almost fell over.

She quickly opened the door and went into the house to hide the fact that her face was red - not because of his hug, because she realized she liked it.

"Go to sleep, idiot."

"Why idiot?" he complained, following her.

"Because." she giggled.

"What made you in such a good mood?"

"You", she said before she could bite her tongue.

"Me?" he startled for a moment. "... here's your blanket." 

"thanks", Ashlyn quickly ran upstairs and came into her room. She slipped into the sleeping bag, her back to Aiden's.

"Good night", he whispered. 

"-Night", she replied and closed her eyes, trying to proces the whole situation. 

What is wrong with me?! I'very been never so much nervous about him!! I've always been uncomfortable with contact, so why now it's different?

She felt so weird, like never before, and she didn't know what to think about all the things that happen at the porch. Shut up, she ordered her mind. I'm just tired, that's all. 

She wanted to believe it as she fell asleep, listening to Aiden's calm breathing behind her. 

~~~~~~~~~~

...I think I'd rather make them slow burn ^^