𝐌 𝐔 𝐒 𝐓 𝐑 𝐄 𝐀 𝐃!!

𝗖 𝗥 𝗨 𝗖 𝗜 𝗔 𝗟  𝗡 𝗢 𝗧 𝗘 𝗦

Before diving into this book, it's key to know it's not your usual love story. It's about a couple, sure, but it tackles themes that might push boundaries. Simply put, this story is packed with unlimited audacity.

I've put my heart and soul into weaving this narrative. To be honest, I'm quite impatient, which is why I deleted my old book. Anyways, I've also experienced the disappointment of seeing my efforts go to waste so i hope the efforts im putting in this book don't go waste.

This story talks about things that might make some readers uncomfortable. It deals with tough topics like mental health struggles, abuse, and trauma. Take care of yourself while reading. If you feel uncomfortable at any point, please stop and take care!

Also, this book doesn't follow all the usual rules society sets. It shows characters in a more realistic way, with both good and bad qualities. It's about embracing the messy parts that make the story real.

I believe in being honest with my writing. That means the characters might not always do the right thing, but they're trying to learn and grow just like me! hehe!

Oh, and one more thing—I'm only 16 acc to 2024, so if you're uncomfortable with a teen writing about mature themes and smut, please pass this one, and I kindly ask to spare any negative comments.

English is not my first language, you may come across occasional grammatical errors or nuances in language usage. I apologize in advance.

Lastly, I value and welcome feedback from readers. Your insights and reviews help me grow as a writer. Feel free to share your thoughts and impressions after reading.

 Feel free to share your thoughts and impressions after reading