HELL-O Dad

Y/N stirs from slumber, greeted by a verdant field stretching beneath the vast expanse of a cerulean sky. Sitting up, a crisp breeze tousles his hair, bringing with it the invigorating scent of nature. Casting his gaze around, he spots Charlie and the gang reclining on the grass nearby.

Y/N raises his hand in a friendly wave.

Y/N: "Hey, guys!"

To his bewilderment, silence meets Y/N's cheerful greeting. Perplexed, he attempts to rise, but his movement is abruptly halted as ghostly hands burst forth from the earth, seizing him tightly.

But they don't respond. Y/N's confusion turns to panic as he struggles against the hands pulling him down, the ground swallowing him inch by inch.

Y/N: "What the hell!?"

The hands tighten their grip, dragging him further into the earth.

Y/N: "Guys, help, please!"

Charlie: "Who... who are you?"

As Y/N's pleas for help echo into the void, he watches in despair as Charlie and the others simply get up and walk away without a second glance. The sense of abandonment hits him like a physical blow, leaving him feeling utterly alone and helpless in his dire situation. With tears streaming down his face, he struggles against the relentless grip of the hands pulling him into the earth, his voice choked with desperation.

Y/N: "Please... don't go... I can't... I don't want to die..."

But his cries fall on deaf ears as they disappear into the distance, leaving Y/N to face his terrifying fate alone.

As Y/N's screams for help pierce the air, he catches sight of Ulysses and his former exorcist soldiers in the distance. With tears welling in his eyes, he stretches out his hand, his heart filled with hope.

Y/N: "Ulysses! Help me, my friend!"

For a moment, there's a glimmer of recognition in Ulysses' eyes, but it quickly fades, replaced by uncertainty.

Ulysses: "We don't even know who you are anymore."

Y/N's hopeful smile wavers as he realizes they don't recognize him. But he refuses to give up.

Y/N: "Please, it's me! I need your help! Don't leave me here to die!"

He watches, his heart sinking, as they turn away, leaving him.

Y/N's hand stretches desperately towards the sky, tears mingling with the soil on his cheeks as only his arm and head protrude from the unforgiving earth.

Y/N: "Why don't you remember me? Why do you all keep leaving me behind like this?! What did I ever do to you? What am I supposed to do? What did I do wrong? I don't understand... Why do you guys hate me so much?!"

His voice trembles with a mixture of anguish and confusion, the words echoing in the stillness of the night. Each question hangs heavy in the air, unanswered and haunting, as Y/N struggles against the relentless force pulling him deeper into the ground.

As Y/N's body is slowly consumed by the earth, he feels the weight of despair pressing down on him. With his eyes closed, he gasps for air, his lungs burning as the soil engulfs him.

Y/N: "Even when you say you'll always be there... you just leave me."

With his final thoughts echoing in the darkness, Y/N takes his last breath, succumbing to the suffocating embrace of the earth.

Suddenly, Y/N jolts upright in bed, his heart pounding in his chest. Tears stream down his face as he looks around, disoriented and trembling.

Y/N: "I need a drink."