𝖭𝖮𝖱𝖬𝖠𝖫, 𝖯𝖳. 2

Are you guys ready?

———————————————————

Jacen then gets ordered by the man who took him in here, to go to the ceremony room, so he did, and he then saw a girl that was already standing there, So he then walked to where she was standing, she then glared at him, wondering why he was here, but Jacen was thinking the same thing, about her.

"Hey, I'm Jacen, uh, what do you think they're gonna make us do?" Jacen whispered to her, "No idea, I'm Tara Esquivel, by the way." The girl reached out her hand, in order for Jacen to shake, so he did, and she smiled after.

{ JACEN'S PERSPECTIVE. }

And then, a group of people in all-black came out, with hoods covering their face. "Hello, you two will be entering a training course, that will guide you to become a true mercenary, Are you guys ready?" We both nodded, ready for what's coming. "Drink what is in front of you," The council ordered, We both then drank the substance that is Infront of us, knocking us out, and putting us in... hallucinations, We were both falling onto the platform that was under us, we were surprised that it felt like, Nothing.

We both got up, saying the same thing at the same time, "What is this place?" We glared at each other trying to figure what were these, but it was all paintings of what happened in our lives. "How the hell..." Then suddenly people in all-black appeared infront of us, then two daggers appeared in both our arms, "You take the enemies on the left, I take on the right," We both got in out fighting stance, it reeked inexperience but, it managed, We both then fought the enemies killing them one by one, I was done with my side, so I helped Tara finish the others, we were both panting, out of breath, we both highfived. "This is not gonna be good, if we know our enemies are gonna be this hard," I blurted, Tara laughed, "They sure will." Then a parkour course appeared in front of us, I managed to complete it but Tara failed on the last jump, "TARA!" I jumped where she fell, diving to her, latching my arms onto her, then falling on the ground, we were in pain, but not so much that we would die. "Argh.. Tara, you alright?" I questioned her, looking at her, "Not really, I mean you just saved me from falling splat, so I guess that's better." We both laugh, while waking up with our eyes closed in a meditating pose, opening our eyes. "You have successfully completed your training, with great teamwork also." "Thank you.. Sir." We both said, "As for a reward for completing this, you will receive, your weapons, and your clothes." We both got our equipment, wearing them when we got out of the dressing room of the HQ.

TARA'S OUTFIT

JACEN'S OUTFIT

(They both have the same weapons included in the Introductory chapter.)

"Finally, someone with a worse outfit than me," Tara exclaimed, "Oh shut up," Jacen said, jokingly.

———————————————————

Shoutout to Galaxy for the ideas here, very cool.

- iambetrayed.