𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖱𝖨𝖠 2𝖠𝖡.

TIMESKIP, TWO MONTHS LATER.

“Jacen and Tara was realizing that this organization they joined, was becoming... Evil, they planned to leave them after this mission on THERIA 2AB,”

———————————————————

The ship they were on had just landed on THERIA 2AB,“THIS PORTAL WILL BE FAR, JUST STICK WITH THE GROUP UNTIL TOLD TO SPLIT UP!” The Grandmaster announced this to the group, The group all nodded to the Grandmaster, Understanding him, The group went into the cave, following the Grandmaster's footsteps, until we got into an ice bridge, Where the ice bridge suddenly seperated, where Jacen and Tara got seperated, while the rest are on the other side, “Finally, the weak have been seperated from us,” The Grandmaster and the others have smirked, “WON'T WE FIND IT ON OUR OWN MEN!?” The rest yelled, “YES SIR!” The other men yelled, While the grandmaster just smirked “Goodbye, you weaklings.” Jacen and Tara, just stood in horror, wondering why they did what they did, “Why would they do this to us...?” Tara cried out while hugging me, her tears wetting Jacen's all-black suit. “It's gonna be fine, we'll find the portal, just the two of us, just the two of us....” Jacen said, reassuring her, “I'm sure, because we're better off without them,” Jacen said, determined to find the portal, after going through every sector the cave had, or bridge had, Jacen finally found it, “TARA, I FINALLY FOUND IT!” Jacen said happily, smiling uncontrollably while Tara found him and hugged him and also smiled happily, smiling uncontrollably, ready to go into the portal, “You ready?” Jacen questioned her with a smile, “Always.” Tara answered with a smile, holding hands while going into the portal.

” Tara answered with a smile, holding hands while going into the portal

——————————————————

I want to thank you guys for the reads on here it really means a lot to me considering this is my first book, see you guys tomorrow! (I'm very burnt out)-

- iambetrayed.