16

kay pov :

                                        liked by kaylannamour_ 28,984 others

                                        liked by kaylannamour_ 28,984 others .

luv4kayy  5'5 dis bitch a ten 🫦

comments disabled.

i was at duke moms house so i could do ty's hair.

"kaykay somebody's calling you." ty said

i grabbed the phone seeing it was duke. duke been in jail for maybe 2 weeks now and he supposed to get out tomorrow or maybe longer but we going to see how it goes.

"hello." i spoke into the phone as i did ty hair.

"waddup bae what you doin." duke said over the phone.

"ty hair, did you call tray when you had time." i asked

"yea i just got off the phone with him,he going to pick me up since the twins got a doctors appointment." duke said.

we chatted more but then the time went out and the phone automatically hung up.

-

duke pov

"igh brown you free to go." the guard said uncuffing me.

"waddup fam." tray said.

"fuck goin." i said as i closed the door

he sped off dropped me off at kay house cause i had sum i had to do right quick. i had brought us a house so she can get out that apartment.

i put the code in and walked up to our room to take a shower and put sum clothes on.

i got dressed and went ina safe a grabbed some money and my gun and put it in my pants.

i got in my car and left going to get a cut and some stuff for kay.

she don't even know i'm home , i told her ian gone be home till tomorrow or they more than likely gon give me time

. they was having a party at my gma house so that why she busy doing my sisters hair.