17

*gott scroll n read ho *

yal may hate me .. or not but ....

let's begin shall we ?

about 2 weeks later ....

 Imani symone jackson / 3:52 pmatl

atl

"why you doin all that tho,you told him you got a abortion." my friend cece said .

"cece i thought that was what i wanted but i changed my mind and when i tried to tell him i heard he was dead." i said

"he wasn't posting on instagram or having no shows." i said as i packed chosyn bag.

"well if im yo friend ima tell you like it is." cece started off.

"why would you pop up at somebody house unannounced. then start fucking fighting that show you wanna beef with her about a nigga."

"and ion do people like that , imani you really giving jealous." cece said.

"cece shut the fuck up PLEASE."i said as i put chosyn in his car seat.

"exactly your problem now, you need to become the person you was before dat nigga." she said referring to my ex loyal.

"cece im trying can't you see?"i asked

"in order to better me , myself i need to send chosyn with his dad."

"you constantly beating me up about my old decisions, i fucking get it. i tried to reach out to her and apologize but she hasn't text back." i said.

"imani nobody "beat you up" about it. all i'm saying is you was in yo shit until you let a bum fuck over you." cece said.

"and i would be a bad friend if ian tell you that you was wrong. i wasn't thea but still you know me." cece said as she came over to hug me.

"ok cece." i said as we departed.

"okay i'll call you later finna get my hair did." she said as she got her keys.

"who doing it." i asked

"kay." she said as she stopped at the door.