May 16th, 2024, 12:00PM

Dear Diane,

We got a later start this morning, but we have finally hit the road.

It is so weird that someone other than my therapist knows about this journal. It is also a totally interesting experience to write in a moving car.

Nothing else interesting happened, but Steph has a million questions about Charles, which most of my answers are just "I don't know". He's been kind of a mystery up to this point, and now that mystery seems to slowly be unraveling. She said we need to really research my house and the history behind everything so we can find out who he is and what he wants. She seems to think that something is keeping him here, and maybe we could help him on his journey and move on from me.

She is also worried that Charles followed me so far away from my house.

It's really nice to have someone worry about me. I mean, I think Riley did at some point, but when Steph says she worries about me, I almost feel like she means it.

She offered to stay at my house, even though Charles scares her, but I assured her that I'm fine alone there. Charles isn't all that scary. Yet.

Anyway, I think I'm going to take a nap. It was a long night.

Sincerely, Diane