Chap. 1: Meeting at Sabaody Archipelago

Kauro's POV~
"Why does this keep happening to me." I whispered to myself, as I tried to adjust the chains on my wrists and ankles."Mom, Dad. Why did you leave me." now tears are falling out my eyes."Oi, pretty girl. Why so sad. Don't you like your cage?" one of the stinking guards asked with a creepy grin. I immediately wiped my tears, to show no weakness and acted cool. No emotion showed in my face when I looked at the guard."Eh? Me, sad? Why would I, when all that you give me is free, right?" I smirked at this."Don't you toy with me brat. When there will be someone to buy you, you'll suffer more than this." he said while grinning even wider. I frowned. Then, the guard went outside, while dragging another slave. I too, am a slave."I know you're strong girl.I can see it in your eyes. But it also shows pain. Now why is that." an old man with round glasses said in the corner of his cage."Heh, what do you know about me, old man" I said to the white haired old man. Then the door opens and comes in the guard again."You, girly. You're finally next. Get ready to be sold!" he shouts at me. I 'tsk' at him."Oi, old man. I forgot to ask your name." I asked as I was dragged by the guard out of the cage."Rayleigh. Silver Rayleigh." he said as we walked out the door.

When we walked outside, I was standing on the side of the stage, with a wierd man wearing a disco costume. I can't get out of here because of these seaprism stone cuffs."And now, ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce to you our one of a kind slave. She can bring you to anyplace and bring you anything in just a second, but be careful, she's feisty. Hahahahaa. Our Beautifully Mysterious, 500 000 000 belli pirate, Kauro D. Yukira." Everyone gasped, and I don't doubt that, some are nodding in agreement and others are looking at me in a lustful way. As I was moved to the center of the stage, the brightness of the light consumed me. And as I adjusted my sight from the light, the first thing I saw was red and spots. Then there I saw at the back of the audience, a guy with fiery red hair with a little bit of clown makeup and a guy with white spotted hat giving me a cold glare, with an amused smirk on his face. I wonder how he does that. stared at each other for a while, and I kinda thought his handsome. Heheh, what am I thinking in this situation.

My thoughts was cut off by disco man announcing."Now, we have also a surprise for you. Here we have a mermaid for a slave. Came from the fishman island. She's rare, she's new. The beautiful mermaid, Camie." then they pulled out to the stage a giant tank full of water and a, mermaid.? What the?"Now, the biding for Miss Kauro is now open." He announces."Let's start from 50,000,000 belli."60,000,000 belli." a guy with a bubble in the head said."80,000,000!" another bubble head man said."500,000,000 belli!" then a more chubby or fat bubble head man said. The Auction place was silenced and, some others are gasping and whispering. "So is it final? 3,2,1?" the disco man said, until " 800,000,000 bellis!" and I noticed, it was the white spotted hat guy. Why? Am I even worth it. "So, anyone wants to rise it up? 3,2,1? And it is final! Let's greet our buyer, Mr.-?" he gasped as the spotted hat man came into view and just smirked. " Law, Trafalgar Law." he said as he came closer.

A/N: Yey~, my first chapter. I know it's a bit complicated, but those who've seen this episode, I did some changing to it. Sorry. Same goes to the other chapters.