Chap. 8: My Dreadful Past

Kauro's POV ~
-Flashback-
"Kauro-chan, Captain would like to see you in his office." I heard Bepo's voice from outside the door."Okay, I'll be right there." I answered back. I stood up from the bed and fixed myself. I went out of the room and went into his office. I entered his office without permission, but he did not mind me. I saw him sitting by his desk. "Come. I'm gonna do some check-up on you." I nodded and went over to him.
~Time skip~
"You're good to go." I stood up from my sit and went over to the door, but he stopped me."Miss Kauro, I can't help but notice those bruises and wounds on your body. Would you mind telling me, wjat happened, about your past. I just don't want crewmates to have secrets to their Captain." he said while sitting in his chair."I suppose, but don't we need the whole crew to be here? I guess I can trust them now." I said. He shook his head, in disagreement. He stood up from his seat and went to the door."Bepo, come here." he said, and Bepo came."Yes Captain?" "She's going to share with us what happened to her. I just want you to be here, just in case." he whispered. Although I still heard him. He had me sat down on the available bed, near us. He signaled me to go on."Ok." I took a deep breath to calm myself down, and exhaled...

"So you see, I came from a noble family, one of the Celestial Dragons." Law and Bepo's eyes widened. I was already expecting. "But eventhough I'm a noble, I'm also a Pirate. My family are." " So you're saying, you're a Pirate and a Noble. Which makes you, a Pirate Noble." Law asked. I nodded. "But my Mother died when I was four. And my father was so addicted with his experiments, he didn't buy time to heal my mom. Yes, he does experimenting. He collects slaves for his experiments to be used as test subjects." I stopped and breathed. " But, when all his test subjects were gone, to who knows where. He continued his experiments on me, on the age of nine. That's why I got these powers that I can't completely control." something slipped from my eyes."He continued experimenting on me for over ten years. It's just, it hurt. It's so painful, that my own father used me, for his stupid experiments. He made me feel like, I was a guinea pig or something." I cried. Bepo patted my back and comforted me."Thanks Bepo." I wiped my teara away."So, after ten years, when became ninteen, the drugs that my father gave me was too much. I was burning up inside. It's like I wanted to blow up something. I lost control, and I broke out. I rampaged through the city. But, I realised my so called father wasn't there." I stop and wiped my tears. Law just continued to listen.

" After that, I got wild.*sniff* *sniff* I don't know why, but something inside is telling me to find him. And kill him." "It's ok, Kauro-chan. Don't go on if don't want to." Bepo patted my back again."No, I'm okay... And because of these powers, I teleported to ten islands I think, and burned them to the ground. I killed every living people there. I felt pain and anger that time. My blood red eyes were hungry for blood. I couldn't handle myswlf out there. I really wished someone could stop me." I wiped my tears again."Then marines came after me. They even called an Admiral to hunt me down, I don't know who. But I still wasn't caught. Then, the one I once know as father showed up, with the Admiral." I stopped and breathed again."I was now ready to attack them. But something fell from above me. It was a seaprism stone net. It was so damn heavy. I can't lift it up. And I became weaker. My father and the Admiral walked closer to me. I said to him 'Why can't I move!' then he said,'Seaprism stones make you weak, but the sea doesn't.' I thought about it and think it was weird. I am weak of seaprism stones, but not the sea." I nervously laughed.

"What has he done to me. He made me a monster. And after I was caught, he chained me again with seaprism stones. Then he brought me to that Human Auction House place. He had locked me there for two years. Then that day came, when you showed up. And freed me from that cage. BeforeI knew it, they called me Beautiful Mysterious Kauro. I don't know why they came up with that." I breathed in again, and started to calm down."I was so happy when I got out of that place and be a part of your crew, Captain." I said and smiled to him."No problem." was just he said. When I looked at my side, Bepo was tearing up."Oh, Bepo. You okay?" I asked."It's just so sad." he said. I understood him."Thanks for understanding."
-End of Flashback-
I opened my eyes and saw the sky. I think I fell asleep. 'But, why did that memory came back to me.' I felt a warm yet, something wet slipped down my eyes to my cheeks. I was crying?
"I miss them." I whispered to myself since no one is around here but me. I sat up and saw an island with fire and snow.'Whoa, weird. Well, time for a new adventure.'