Chap . 4 : Unknown Feelings

3 months later ~ Kauro's POV ~
It's been three months and we all got along, and strong also. Even Captain Law. But not me, I still can't control my ability well, so I only try to use daggers and fists for attacking. We've been battling side by side and trained side by side. And we were having fun doing it. I've never been so very free and happy in my life. But it's sad that I only told Law and Bepo about my past, while doing our check-ups. I really don't want to keep secrets with the others 'cause I see them as a very good companions now. (A/N: I'll tell you her past on to some other chapters. peace. . ) I also have become a famous pirate and one of the supernovas. It's so awesome, I get to be with Law. Yeah, I realised that I have feelings for Law. I love my Captain, but he doesn't know. Only Bepo. I don't know about him. I hope he doesn't notice my behaviour towards him. I entered my room, our room exactly, and I found him laying in bed, half naked. Only his spotted pants and bare chest, with those well-toned abs. ' Oops. ' He doesn't even have his spotted hat on, which makes him look more cooler and handsome. My cheeks are heating up. I turned away and was about to walk out the door when someone grabbed me by the arm. I knew who it was. So when I turned around, I was now staring at his bare chest with his cool tattoos.

Law's POV ~
It's been three months, since Kauro became part of my crew. They were having so much fun, ever since she came. Now, I've been laying in bed, whole afternoon. I can't stop thinking about her. About Kauro. I don't want to get distracted by this feeling. But, I didn't hate that feeling either. I really thought, I can only use her as a weapon to get to One Piece. But I realised, it was more than that. I really am in love with her. I wonder if she feels the same. I hope I can tell her soon, before it's too late. My thoughts were cut off by Kauro, entering the room. She stared at me and blushed. I think I blushed also a little, but she didn't notice because she then looked away. As she was about to walk out the door, I walked to her and immediately grabbed her arm. ' Damn it, I can't take it. I must tell her. ' She turned around and saw my bare tattooed chest. " Kauro, I need to tell you something. " she then looked up at me. " I-I really lo- " 'BOOM!!!'

Kauro's POV ~
" Kauro, I need to tell you something. " I looked up at him. I can't believe it. He's not using the word -ya or Miss. " I-I really lo-" 'BOOM!!!' The sub shook because of what sounded like an explosion. I nearly fell but Law caught me. " What was that? " I asked getting up. " Shit." I heard him cursed. " CAPTAIN! WE'RE BEING ATTACK! " I heard Bepo screamed from the deck. Law opened the door and shouted, " WHO THE HELL IS IT! " " THE KID PIRATES! " Bepo shouted back. Law's expression suddenly changed, into a scary one. Law came back inside and grabbed his jacket and Nodachi. He then grabbed my arm again and had me sat down on the bed. " What's wrong? " I asked. " Kauro, no matter what happens, do not go out of this room, understand. ? " he said."No! I can help. I can fight too, you know." I said, getting up, but he pushed me down again. " No! Stay here! Captains order! " he shouted. "CAPTAIN! WE HAVE SUBMERGED. AND THEY ALREADY GOT ON DECK! " Shachi yelled from outside. " I'LL BE RIGHT THERE! " Law answered back. " Stay here Kauro. " he pointed at me. " But-" I didnt get to finish my sentence, as he pulled me into him and hugged me. " Uh, eh, uh. Captain? " I asked. I know I'm blushing right now. I know I look like a tomato. My cheeks are heating up. The hell. " Please, I don't want to loose someone precious to me, again. " he said, whispering the last part in my ear. That was the first time I heard him pleaded. He let go of me, and looked at me, waiting for my answer. I slowly nodded and said, "Ok." to him, and he walked out the door.