Chapter Twelve

Pic of Kylie's outfit [song: Swinging by LeAnn Rimes]

*Zane*

"Grandma, Grandpa," Dani yelled running out the door. Glancing out the window I saw my parents Ranger pull up.

"Come on superman," I say to Kyler as I pick him up and walk out the door, "Mom, Dad thanks for taking them."

"Oh shush," Mom laughs, "We love Dani."

"Who's this little cowboy?" Dad asks and Kyler hides his head in my shoulder.

"This is Kyler, Kylie's little boy." I said setting him down and he hides behind me.

"Kyler," Dani says coming to hold his hand, "This is my Grandma and Grandpa. We're going to stay with them tonight."

"Savage," I turn back when I heard Kane.

"Sir," I say curious.

"Where's Kylie?" He say walking up.

"She went with Casey yesterday something about shopping." I said, "She should be back in a few hours."

"Alright, if you here from her tell to call me." he says and gets in his truck.

"Who was that?" mom asks.

"Dani why don't you and Kyler go play." and they run to the swing set. "That's Kylie's father. He's working with Brandon."

"So you haven't caught this guy yet?" dad asks and I shake my head.

"No, haven't been able to find him. We know he's here thanks to Mara." I say, "She left to protect Dani because she was being blackmailed by the same man." I rush before Mom could go off.

🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰

*Kane[Kylie's Dad]*

"I'm not telling you anything," the kid said.

"Your what fifteen/sixteen. Did you know that we can make sure you don't get put in juvenile detention. You'll get sent to federal and the guys in there will turn you into a punching bag." Kyle says smugly as the kid pales.

"You can't do that," the kid yells.

"Oh but I can." Kyle snarls getting in the kids face, "Your boss messes with the wrong girl. She gets hurt I will make your life a living hell."

"I'm a hacker. I was told to track her down and that's all. I don't even know who this guy is or what he wants with her." the kid cried.

"Why did you agree to do it?" Eddie said calmly from behind him.

"He paid me four thousand. I needed the money for my baby sister and mama. They're in the hospital I had to pay to keep them alive." The kid broke down crying.

"He's not lying," Eddie said as we all left the room.

"I check his story out and its true Mom and sister are in the hospital, both are in a coma. The sister needed a transplant but there wasn't any money to pay for it." Mathew said looking up from his tablet.