Chapter 8: I Know Your Secret

I'm sorry this is so short but when I got to the end of writing this chapter it just seemed like the perfect place to leave it at! Don't worry, the next chappie will be longer!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Danny Phantom sucked the ghost up into his thermos and flew over next to Sam and Tucker. He changed back into his human form and started to talk to them.

"Um, Danny..." Tucker interrupted him.

"What?" Danny asked, completely oblivious I was there.

"Look behind you." Sam stated. Danny turned around and saw me.

"How long have you been standing there?!" He questioned me.

"Hey, I already assumed you were Danny Phantom. I mean seriously, you have the same first name, same hair style, same height, and same personality." I explained.

"But no one figures it out until they see me transform!" Danny complained.

"Maybe I'm just smart." I offered, but in my head I wanted to tell him how I really know, that I know everything about him, that he has his own cartoon. But then again, I didn't want him to freak out and try to get someone to throw me in a mental hospital.

All three of them just kinda stared at me. Oh great, my new friends already think I'm strange.