Happy Meal

Over the next few days Jane introduced Zac and I to many new fandoms, ie supernatural. It would be a lie to say I wouldn't lick Deans (or Sammy's) abs. Yes, I was that dirty minded. Was I ashamed? Unfortunately not, I just sat there and enjoyed the sight of their six pack. To be fair, it was a beautiful six pack.

Jane and Zac were so in love it hurt to look at them. I never saw a couple who were so obsessed with another. Cam merely raised his perfectly plucked eyebrows (he insisted the stylists did it at modeling shoots but I had the suspicion he asked for it especially done. He was my bro, but he was also a little vain). Ace just... Well he seemed to have disappeared to Vanessa's house anytime he could and just... Ignored me.

I was in a bar, with a perfectly sculpted fake idea which Jane had provided. She told me she learnt it when she was traveling with the Roma and then just smiled to herself, reliving some memories. Zac had insisted that she'd tell him and so she crawled over to him and whispered, probably, a very dirty tale which made his ears turn red and chuckle. They had already progressed to the stage where they would simply borrow one another's toothbrushes and sleep in each others pjs. And yes that did mean that I saw Zac in a ridiculously tight green nightgown. Yes, I supposed it was a joke... But the nightmares!

"Oh my god!" I shouted as I managed to throw a dart right in the centre of the board, "am I amazing or what?"

Cam laughed and put an arm around me, kissing my cheek. I squeezed his hand and turned to grab another dart. Suddenly we heard a sniffle and before us, a tiny small creature called Lee was looking at us.... Completely and utterly miserable.

"I know I said everything was fine!" She shouted and stomped over to Cam and I, completely drenched from the rain, "but it is not!"

Cam was looking around nervously, trying to avoid the curious stares coming his way. He was also looking a little amused, or at least that he was stifling his smile. I decided I would keep quiet and let Cam deal with it. He was pretty smart, so he would probably find a way to tell her everything was perfect and then they could make beautiful babies.

"What do you mean?" Cam asked, putting on his fake confident voice he used to sweep people off their feet. I suppressed an eye roll.

"I mean I don't care or anything-" Lee told us and I literally groaned.

Why were these two so stubborn? Why couldn't they just admit they wanted each other and set us all at ease? This was not my perfect plan. In my perfect plan Zac joined Jane on her awesome travels. Then of course, they would come rushing back, realizing that they missed me too much and moved in together and got a dog (they suited a dog) and made pretty babies. Lee would go on to be a super famous rocket scientist, Cam would be a world famous model and they would be the best power couple ever. See? My plan was amazing.

"Well great you don't care!" Cam said in a swagger, looking down at the completely wet Lee, "because Serena and I are so in love that we are going to get married!"

Lee and I wore matching expressions; one of pure horror. I adored Cam, but as my brother. And why couldn't he let himself be happy and admit his true feelings for Lee? I let out an internal moan of irritation as Cam wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I wasn't sure if I should say something. Perhaps I could make things better, but maybe he would hate me for it.

I decided to pay it safe on my side, and to just let him say what he wanted to say.

"Well!" Lee threw her hands in the air and stormed out, slamming the bar door so hard behind her that the dartboard fell to the ground.

I stooped to pick it up,placing it neatly back on the wall. Cam came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I screwed up, didn't I?" he asked me sadly.