Chapter 11

Alexis

I was shopping around in H&M looking for a new dress for a small event I'm going to and I bumped into someone.

Before I got to apologize she gave me a stank look. I decided to look the other and mind my business before I loose character.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I quickly turned around.

''Yes may I help?'' I looked at the girl up and down.

''Do you know a guy name G?'' She asked with a smirk on her face.

''And if I do.'' I said.

''No need for an attitude I just don't want you to get hurt I mean he used me for sex and now I'm all alone.'' The girl explained.

''And your name is?'' I asked.

''Stacey.''

''Well Stacey you and me are two different people. Your the one nightstand and I'm the girlfriend those are two different roles boo. And before you come up to me don't give me a stank ass face before I smack it off you.''

''I'm just letting you know about your boyfriend you so called have. If I want G I can have him.'' She gave a evil smirk.

''I doubt it, but good day to you ma'am.'' I said.

I walked into Brandon's place looking for him.

"Wassup babe?" He asked me.

I gave him a stank face. "One of your hoes stopped me today while I was shopping."

He huffed and put his head down. "Which one was it?''

"Damn Brandon you were that much of a hoe. I should of known." I said.

"Hold up what is that suppose to mean. You know I wouldn't do no shit jeopardize our relationship.''

I rolled my eyes. "Control your hoes is all I'm saying. I don't want to make a scene because I know shit can get ugly when I'm mad."

He smirked. Knowing him he's ready to pounce on my ass right now.

Brandon and I are at the mall again because he wanted to get some matching 6's which I told his ass I ain't want but insisted anyways.

Waiting in line to checked out the Stacey bitch was right there.

I huffed and looked the other way. I prayed to God I ain't have to fight a hoe today.

"Whats wrong with you now Lex.'' He asked me.

I shook my head and removed my hand from his and pointed to Stacey.

She smirked at him and walked over to us.

Brandon

Seeing Stacey walk over made me already know the outcome of today.

Lexy leg started to shake and I can she was getting mad.

"Well look what the Richest nigga in NYC brought. His pet pit bull." Stacey said with an evil look.

''Bitch who you calling a pit bull with your ugly muthafuckin ass?" Lexy snapped.

"You bitch what you gonna do about it?" Stacey provoked.

I moved Alexis closer to me before she attacked the hoe.

"Man Stacey bounce with all that shit. We only fucked once and you addicted to the dick." I said.

"Fuck you and your rat ass bitch." Stacey screamed.

Before I knew Alexis was out of my sight. She was already on Stacey punching her face in.

Stacey grabbed her hair and startched at her arms and struggled to get up from Alexis grip.

"Come on Alexis babe stop." I grabbed her off of Stacey.

"Fuck you and this bitch Brandon.'' She fixed her clothes and walked out of Footlocker.

Alexis

"Nia I can't believe I fought over him. That's not even in my character." I said as we sipped wine.

"Girl I happens these hoes just have to know their place. I know Brandon and he hates drama just like any other person. Just try not to stress because Brandon will never leave you for any other random broad." She explained.

I nodded and took another sip of my wine.

"Anyways let's go out girl. Me and you Benz and G is working tonight so we need to have some fun." His said.

"Right club Bliss?" I asked.

She nodded. ''Yeah be ready by 9:30."

"Okay.'' I walked her out the door and head to my room to get ready.