Chapter 7// "Pffffttttt...Yeh and I'm the reincarnation of Hitler"

Author note:
The cover was made by @dylan_stalinski thank you so much I absolutely love it. I have gotten so many cover and ill upload them in later chapters. xx

Chapter 7// "Pffffttttt...Yeh and I'm the reincarnation of Hitler"

"You don't need to walk me to my front door. You are not my boyfriend" I shove Elliott away as he tries to follow me.

"Has anyone ever told you how much of a bitch you are?"

"Has anyone ever told you how annoying you are" I snap back at him, mimicking his tone.

This makes his lip quirk up slightly.

I take my keys out of my pocket and stumble to find the right one.

Having Elliott looking over my back isn't making me feel any better. Or the fact that I have 50 key rings.

Finally, I find the right one and slip it through the door hole, swinging it open.

I try and slam the door in Elliott's face but he is quick to catch it. He places his hand in front of it so it won't ruin his perfect little face.

I walk up the stairs in pairs and when I reach my bedroom I flop on to my bed.

"You should close your legs" Elliott mutters walking into the room.

My face instantly turns scarlet. When I get out this dress I'm going to burn it.

"Well you shouldn't be looking" I bite.

He walks around the room lifting small objects and examining them. Who does he think he is - an inspector?

"You still have this picture" He holds up a picture frame.

It's a picture that contains Aribella, Winter and me. We're all wearing reindeer onsies. Then behind us is Elliott, Daniel and Alec.

Alec stands out because he is wearing a skin-tight spiderman costume. He could make a perfect Spiderman. Well, he has the looks for it.

The picture is from the football and cheerleading team in Florida. It was the night before our finales.

"I'm sorry I forgot to burn it along with anything that has something to do with you"

"You quit the cheerleader team" He casually states. Well, hello there captain obvious.

I get off the bed and take the photo out his hand and chuck it across the room.

I hate talking about who I used to be, to be honest, I wasn't the most pleasant person in the world.

"There it's gone now. Now, what do you want? Do you want to watch me sleep? "

"The twilight references are getting a bit old now"

He shakes his head, but his expression turns serious "And I want to say I'm sorry"

I raise an eyebrow at him. Did Elliott Grayson, the star quarterback, loved by everyone just apologise to me?

I tilt my ear and tap on it.

"What are you doing?" He gives me a weird look.

"Sorry I think I have sand in my ear. Can you phone a brain surgeon I think there is a mirage in my brain? "

"Haha very funny" He sarcastically laughs.

"This is not a humorous situation. I'm imagining things that aren't happening. Maybe they'll need to dissect my brain"

"You're being a drama queen"

"And you're an idiot Elliott Grayson"

He rolls his eyes "Anyway I want to say I'm sorry for making you go to the party you were..." He stops as though he has to choke out the next few words "....you were right"