✘Prologue✘

When I was a little kid I never thought I would become a street fighter. I knew I was different from all the other kids, the girls all wanted to be princesses and fairies, but I knew better, I knew that the dream of theirs would never come true. I never knew what I wanted to do, I knew I wanted to own my own family business with my family, that was my dream until that one day. It was a week before my 15th birthday, that night ruined my life forever.

A week later, I started learning self-defence with my brother. It was almost natural for me, I picked it up out of no where. on the first day I went, I could block nearly every move thrown my way. Over the months I bulked up because blocking my body with every hit wasn't going to get me anywhere, I needed to know how to fight back.

I did my own workout every day, I could feel myself getting stronger and fitter, I could take down pretty much anyone who crossed me. This was me at just 15.

When I turned 16 fighting became an obsession to the point where punching a punching bag wasn't enough, it wasn't a struggle. I needed more.

I looked into street fighting and from that day on it was everything to me. It was easy for me to stay low at school because I was already pretty much a nobody and I had no friends because I was different. At first, when I started street fighting I didn't worry about having the same identity on and off the ring. But as time went by I learnt about the dangers.

I didn't want to attract attention to myself at school so I didn't go all out with the suspenders, but I threw on glasses, I wore a black wig hiding my naturally blonde locks that I loved. People at school hardly noticed they thought my choice in hair colour was very emo but that was it.

I sat under a tree by myself every day for lunch no one ever bothered me, no one tried to be my friend and the thing I'm most grateful for is no one really bullied me that terribly, that's lucky for them because I would beat the living shït out of them.

I was lonely at times thinking about the friends I could have if I was just myself but I didn't want to risk any of it I couldn't let anyone find out about my illegal acts, apart from my brother, who is practically my manager. I can't let anyone in, I won't let anyone in its too much of a risk, I can't risk the only thing I have.

Hope this gives you a little bit of an idea of the book. This idea just popped into my head an I couldn't let it pass.

Thank you for reading please comment anything. Xx