What happened to...The Epilogue?

It was a nice sunny day and it was getting closer and closer to summer

It was a nice sunny day and it was getting closer and closer to summer. Thomas had just asked me on a date and I was currently putting on my makeup.

I had settled for a yellow sundress, with silver strappy sandals, my hair, the tips now dyed blonde, fell in effortless curls framing my face.

The doorbell rang and I grabbed my cream purse with my phone and lip balm in it and ran downstairs where I met Thomas and Rods in a heated conversation on whether Xbox was better than PlayStation's.

I rolled my eyes and nudged Rodney to move out of the way. They could have this conversation when we weren't going on a date.

Once Thomas saw me his eyes widened in awe and the look on his face made me feel so happy. I couldn't believe he was looking at me like that.

"Hey beautiful."he smiled. I gigled beaming at him. He held his hand out for me and I gladly accepted saying a quick my to my brother.

He opened the car door as I slid into his car saying a thanks.

"So where are we going?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"It's a surprise." He sing-songed. I shook my head even after the accident he still did that whole surprising me thing. It was like it was part of him. I smiled like I did when ever he did anything similar to before the accident.

I groaned anyway. "Can't you just tell me?" I whined. He chuckled.

"What would the fun be in that?"he glanced at me before turning back to the road.

I pouted and batted my eyelashes. "Pwease Tommy."I said. He chuckled again.

"Cute but no."

I tried a different tactic as we stopped at a red light.

I placed my hand on his thigh and stroked. "Please Tommy." I said leaning towards him.

He gave me an incredulous look. "Are you trying to seduce me?!"

When I didn't reply he burst out laughing only stopping when someone junked their horn from behind us to tell him to go.

He glanced at me again as he drove and started laughing again. "Oh Ally, you are too cute."he stated shaking his head.

**
We stopped in the lot of a park, I'd never been to before. It was massive though. It wasn't like the one I went to as a child, which only had a swing set, a see-saw, monkey bars and a merry-go-round. Apart from that it a had a massive tower that actually looked a lot like the Eiffel tower and I could see many chdren climbing up it. There was also mini one for smaller children. There was a huge tire slightly slanted and children sat on it while one of the parents spun it around. And many more things. There was also some open space where you could take a walk, play football or even take a jog on too.