Scene 10

The curtain rose and the audience went silent. The theater was full of ballet lovers and of course the family members of the dancers. Seraphina's father sat somewhere in the middle with Caster next to him. A few friends from the chop were there as well, while Seth and Sage looked around for Max. They really hated that boy right now.

Max was standing in the back, next to his father who sneaked out the backstage area and joined him on the side of the audience. 

In a moment the lights dimmed and suddenly the orchestra began playing a soft tune. The scene was set, a small house on the left of the stage, the mountains in the background and one more house on the right. Two young men ran around the stage for the first 20 seconds and then shortly ran into one of the house. Then a hunter made an appearance and the story began unfolding at an elegant pace.

And then, not long after Seraphina made an appearance and earned a beautiful applause along with a hoot from her brothers. She sighed inwardly and continued her routine with a smile.

The girl did a wonderful pointe, followed by beautiful scenes between her and Luke as the leads

The girl did a wonderful pointe, followed by beautiful scenes between her and Luke as the leads. The audience was transfixed with the dance as they watched the sudden change of characters, the plot of the ballet piece and the music that added to the show. And finally the story reached the part where Giselle is struck with such grief she dies in the arms of the man she loves.

Max was breath taken by the sweet and beautiful dance Seraphina showed and so was the rest of the audience. And soon as Greg made an appearance as Hilarion and mourned the death of his sweet Giselle, the group that plays the spirits and accompanies Aurora's character appear on stage, frightening the young man to run away.

 And soon as Greg made an appearance as Hilarion and mourned the death of his sweet Giselle, the group that plays the spirits and accompanies Aurora's character appear on stage, frightening the young man to run away

The story unfolds at a rapid speed as Seraphina is surrounded by spirits and took into their clan as Aurora, who plays queen Myrtha, makes an appearance on stage. 

The audience is breath taken by the lovely show that was put on before them. As the story continued, Luke and Seraphina had a small part in act two which left Max feel jealous and left out. He really didn't like the intimate part that made him feel all boiling hot with rage.

Aurora plays the part of the merciless queen quite stunningly and the kiss scene between Luke and Seraphina comes close

Aurora plays the part of the merciless queen quite stunningly and the kiss scene between Luke and Seraphina comes close. Max glares at Luke with all his might, while the Morgan twins all too subtly crack their knuckles. Their father hits them on top of the head, making them groan out loud and Seraphina giggle on the stage. It passes as a love sick giggle she shows Luke and the audience is touched by the feathery kiss shared by the two on stage and a round of applause and whistles follows as the curtain falls and ends the performance.

Truly a wonderful performance it was.

*

"That was magnifique!" Mrs. Bell yelled out.

I was panting like a dog and my toes were aching a bit. The applause we got at the end made my heart feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. So of course I let Aurora hug me to death.

"Mrs. Morgan?" I turned around to face an older looking man in a suit.

"Yes?" I asked him.

He was holding a bouquet of red roses and a letter. He extended his hands giving me the bouquet and letter with a smile.

"My name is Ivan Petrovski." My heart stopped. "I have to congratulate you on that beautiful performance."

His Russian accent only made me get a near heart attack. This was the Ivan Petrovski. A very well known ballet dancer and a mentor at Vaganova Academy of Russian ballet. My dream school just as everyone in Bell's Studios

"You danced beautifully in today's piece and your talent is exactly what we at Vaganova Academy are looking for." Is this a dream? "I know this must come as a surprise and can be quite overwhelming, but I wish for you to take up a scholarship in our school and become one of my students."

Aurora squealed and jumped up, doing a pirouette and hugging Greg now.

"You would have to pass an audition, but I believe you will pass it well." He said.

"This is not a dream right?" I asked. "Somebody pinch me and tell me I am not dreaming."

"I can assure you this is not a dream. Here. If you accept my offer I expect a call from you. Enjoy the rest of your evening." He said and went away.

And that's when Aurora screamed along with Greg and Luke and they all tackled me into a bear hug. I just got an offer for my dream school!

*

"If you get threatened don't pay much attention to it. Your kind of the first boy my dad ever invited to the house concerning me." I said to Max as we walked up to my house.

I had the bouquet in one hand, while I held the letter in the other. I didn't open it, but I guess it's for the scholarship. Max opened the door for me and let me in first. The bouquet was then taken from me and I squealed in joy when I saw my cousin Charles inspecting the roses.

"This boy must really like you if he got you these flowers." Charles said and in a minute every biker I have ever met in my life and the rest of my family showed up at the front.

"He got you flowers?" Everybody asked stunned.

"No, he did not." I said with a sigh and closed the door behind Max. "The flowers were a gift from a man who offered me a scholarship in a dance school..."

I looked at dad and furrowed his eyebrows. He knows that my dream school is in Russia, but I also know he can't pay for it and that it would only be a dream school. Well that is until now.

"I knew it would be too good to be true." Sage said. "Moon isn't the type of guy to bring flowers."

My brothers were glaring daggers at the tall blonde behind me while he had a stone cold expression on his face. I took the bouquet from Charles, but not before giving him a side hug. I went into the kitchen to look for a vase and left Max to fend for himself.

Dad had a confused but also serious expression on his face when I mentioned the school. I wonder what he would say on for the scholarship deal?

*

So I did a thing and tried this new media feature wattpad has! Hope it isn't so weird^^