Chapter 4

The sun shines through the crack in the open blinds. Mitch and Sky lay on the bed, Sky still sleeping in Mitch's arm. Her head rest on his chest, as he lays on his back staring at the ceiling, aimlessly playing with her hair. He thinks and groans softly remembering part of the plan with Damon. He looks at her before looking away

"Eh, I'll do I start it tonight.." His voice was soft and quite, to make sure not to wake Sky. He looks at her before slipping out from under her and gets up stretching. He yawns as he cracks his back and gets up grabbing a pair of his shorts and puts them on and walks out not bothering with a shirt. He goes downstairs grabbing his charging phone. He looks at it, the clock reads 9:00. He see he has a missed phone call from Damon, a couple of minutes ago. He looks at the stairs before walking outside to the porch then down by the shore not to be near Sky. He calls him back and waits for him to answer. It's the last ring when he answers. 

"Mitch! When I keep calling you and you don't answer!" he growls on his end. 

"I know Damon. Sorry I have been busy with keeping Skylar busy."

"Speaking of our sweet angel have you started her little treatment?" He chuckled darkly. Mitch smirks, and laughs.

"I am starting it tonight and going for this week tell we go."  

"Good. I am there already, I have the house. Its in the middle of no were, desert is all around us, and no one will be able to find us. She'll be trapped. Forever~" There was a squeak on Mitch's end, he looks over from were it is and see's Skylar on the deck smiling at him. He chuckles and smiles back before turning around.

"Got to go, our little pets up~" He hangs up and shoves his phone in his pocket and walks back to the house. Sky smiles softly at him. 

"Who were you talking to?" 

"Just one of my friends. I went out there so I didn't wake you up." She nodded. Her hair bouncing slightly. He thinks and grabs her hand. 

"Come on I will go and cook breakfast, you go and relax." She pouts softly but nods.

"Okay." They both walk into the house hand and hand. Closing the screen door behind them one goes to the living room turning on the tv watching some cooking shows. While the other goes to the kitchen to start their breakfast. As he gets all the ingredients, bacon, sausage bread, avocado, and the waffles  mix. He turns on the burner as he starts cooking the bacon and sausage, while he makes the waffles mix. A little bit of time passes and he is done cooking. The smell of apple wood smoked bacon fills the house, along with the smell of the maple sausages. Mitch plates the food for Sky, putting maple syrup, peanut butter, on the waffle and putting the spread of avocado on the toast he had made. He puts everything on a small tray, and pours her a glass of orange juice, with some water. He looks over to make sure she is in the living room before pulling something out of his pocket. He tears the small back open and pours the white powder in the Orange Juice, stirring it to make sure you can't notice it. He smirks and looks at the package before putting it in his pocket and grabbing the tray of food and drink for her. He walks out and smiles softly as he puts the tray on the living room table.

"I hope you like it Sky. I made everything you like, or have been craving lately." He stood up and chuckled as he saw her smile brightly. 

"Oooo" She smiled at all the food before taking a bite of the toast. 

"Thank you Mitch!"  He chuckled and shook his head as he went to get his plate. After eating breakfast and cleaning the dishes. The day went by slow. It was mostly of the couple just sitting down and talking and watching tv. Finally it came to the night and Sky was sound asleep. Mitch awake next to her. He looked at her before getting up and going over to a small chest. He takes out a key from under some of his cloths and puts the key in the lock. He unlocks it then opens the chest and smirks as he takes out a needle. He chuckles darkly as he takes out a black liquid. He puts the black liquid in the needle and goes over to Sky. Kneeling beside her on the floor he grabs her gently and rolls her over. The pills he had given her working as it made her body numb, and her tired not being able to really wake up. He moves her shirt up exposing her stomach bump. He smirked as he pressed the needle into her stomach. No movement was made by her. He smirked more as he pushed the black liquid into her. He smirked and pulled the needle back, he cleaned up any blood that came from it and chuckles. He pulls her shirt down and cleans the needle and puts it back in the chest closing and locking it. He walks back to the bed and lays down looking at the time and then at her and chuckled darkly.

"We will have you soon pet."