Chapter 7

Grabbing Sky's hand Damon lead her out the back door of the kitchen. Brining her into what seems to be a storage room, as there are boxes, and random packages scattered everywhere. Sky's eyes scanned the room confused on whats going on but none the less she followed Damon scared of him still. Leading her to another door, he opens it reveling stairs leading to what seems to be a dark attic. Going upstairs Damon leads her to the back of the room to where a empty chest lie. Letting going her hand, he opens the chest, and turns to her.

"You need to hide, just get in here. Okay? Just trust me, they should not find you here." Damon whispered trying not to draw attention.

"I am not getting in there! And why should I trust you after what you did to me?!" Sky said not caring about being loud.

"You need to be quiet, you will draw them up here. Now hide." His voice was hushed but harsh this time.

His eyes flashed with darkness for a quick second before turning soft again. Not wanting to question him, or anger him Sky lied down in the chest. Damon looked at her and heard a loud bang from coming downstairs.

"Trust me, I will explain everything soon...Do not worry just stay here till me or Mitch come and get you..Okay?" His voice was filled with concern for the first time ever talking to her .

"Okay..." Her voice trailed off and her eyes looked away from his before closing them.

He quickly shut the chest, and put a sheet back over it before quickly making his way back downstairs. Walking back into the kitchen he see's the mess that was made. Glasses were shattered, plates smashed and food all over the place. Hearing footsteps coming from the upstairs bedrooms he grabs a knife and heads upstairs.

"Where are you guys hiding! I am getting sick of this game of hide and seek. If you and Mitch come out now, we promise we will make your deaths quick." His voice boomed in the house, the others guys laugh following quickly after.

Walking the stairs he sees them walk into one of the many rooms that liter the house. Making his way down the hall he hears a loud grunt and then a bang.

"You son of a! You are dead Mitch! Dead." The guy grunted, making Damon go into the room quickly.

The sight that he saw almost made him laugh at how pathetic the guys were. One was bleeding from the arm and the other seemed to be dead or knocked out.

"Ha! I am dead? Come on if you could not kill me a year ago, what the hell makes you think that you can kill me now?" A laugh escaped his lips as he smirked at the guy.

"Yeah, what makes you think you could kill him or me for that fact? You really are pathetic James." Damon spoke up making the guy spin around to face him.

"Both of you shut up! Where is the girl!? Tell me now before I kill you both!" The brown haired guy growled.

"Hah, we are not telling you where she is, so please try to kill me." Damons voice laughed at the guy.

Growling the guy lunged at Damon, only for Damon to dodge his attack. Throwing the knife Damon hits the guy right in the arm making him grunt. Mitch looks and sees the gun by the other guy the is passed out. Grabbing the gun, he points it at the guy who is supposedly James. He turns around and growls at Mitch.

"Ever even shoot a gun before? Hah. Kill me, but the boss will keep trying. Hah. She is going to be found one way or another." James laughed slowly walking over to Mitch and Damon.

"Well it is not going to happen on our watch. Mitch. Now" Damon smirks as he laughs.

"Say goodbye." Mitch smirks before shooting the gun at James hitting him in right in the head, killing him almost instantly. Pointing the gun at the other guy Mitch shot another bullet at the guy on the ground. Killing him too, before putting it down.

"Damon clean this up, I am going to get Sky and calm her down. Where is she?"

After getting told where she was he headed downstairs and to the attic. Going over to the chest, he rips off the sheet and opens the chest, to find Sky's small form curled up with her eyes closed. Looking down he sighed softly before wrapping his arms around her and picked her up. Hearing a soft grown, Mitch looks down and sees Sky opening her eyes. His eyes met hers and he held her closer.

"Sky before you freak out, I am going to explain everything while Damon cleans up...Okay?" Mitch's voice was soft as if he was going to break her with just speaking to her.

Not knowing really what to say she just nods her head, her eyes closed again curling into him slightly. Frowning softly he holds her tighter and quickly brings her downstairs into the living room. Trying to avoid having her see the mess in the kitchen.

Getting to the living room Mitch set her down on the couch and sat no the table in front of her. Rubbing her head softly his eyes softened as he looked at his stomach. Bitting his lips he frowned even more and kissed her cheek softly.

"We wanted to tell you later about whats going on, but I can tell you now" His voice was hushed and he looked at her and then away.

Her eyes opened as she looked at him and really knowing how to act she just nodded. Trying to tell him to go on, and he seemed to have got the messaged as he started to talk again.

"So, lets start from the beginning...."