Part 13

"Six? Six?! If she doesn't wake up I swear-!" "Calm down Halkrath, look." I hear Halkrath and Jaguar's voices as I struggle to wake up. It takes all of my willpower but I eventually open my eyes but flinch when I'm almost blinded by light clouding my vision. I blink my eyes a couple of times from behind my head and before I knew it I could make out the two faces of Halkrath and Jaguar.

"Told you," Jaguar mutters under his breath before turning to me. "Hey Six, how you feeling?" He asks while Halkrath growls in annoyance. "You might want to get up so we can check if the serum has worked or not," Jaguar says softly while helping me sit up on the big table. Once up I immediately notice something a bit odd.

I let my tongue slip out of my mouth, keeping my tongue's mouth shut while running it carefully over my teeth. I jump back, close to cutting my tongue when I feel my teeth being at least three times longer and all of them being extremely sharp with evenly shaped tips. I then put my arms in front of my face to see strange sharp spike like objects sticking out of my arms. I look at them in confusion before screeching and jumping back when they grow into full size blades, almost twice the size of the predator's wrist blades.

I relax my hand as they retract back into my arm (they are positioned above the wrists on the lower arm, I'll post a better pic in the next chapter unless you play Mortal Kombat X). I also take notice of my tail and see that it is a couple of inches longer than it was before and with a bigger and longer blade on the tip. Jaguar leans over to me, "clench your fists, you're blades will come out if you do," so I obey. I wince at the sound of what sounds like bones snapping as my new blades shoot out, the long black blades glinting in the light. I move my wrists around, trying to get used to the sensation as I look at them at different angles. "If you wish to retract them then relax your hands," so once again, I do so, jumping as they slide into my skin, the tips and part of the blade only visible. I let out a breath that I was holding as I turn around to look at Halkrath and Jaguar, both of them inspecting me. (Btw she basically looks like the picture but with a more feminine appearance shall we say) Jaguar looks me up and down before nodding his head in approval, "it works."

Halkrath, however, looks a bit irritated, "brilliant, but what's to say she wants this," he growls at the predator whom just rolls his eyes. I just look between the two before shaking my head, "Halkrath, calm down and I'm fine with this. Besides, at least I have another way to kill and defend myself," I say and Halkrath nods his head while Jaguar smirks. Before anyone could say anything else, shouts of pain and anger ring out outside of the room. "R'ka! R'ka!" (Alien/Xenomorph in Yautja) Predators roar from outside and Jaguar growls and has his wrist blades out to kill however the intruder is. I get ready to get my own out but stop in my tracks when I see who the intruder is, Amelie.

"Amelie! What are you doing?!" I yell, causing the spitter to look up at me, my sister smiling at the sight of me. "Elise! There you are!" She shouted before hissing and growling at the predators trying to corner her. Before she could spit her acid on them, I push her out of the way, nicking myself on a predator's wrist blade. I hiss at the slight stinging pain on my side but I whirl around to look at my confused sister. "How many?" I growl, "how many what?" "Predators! How many did you kill?!" "Uh, like, three?" I six-Palm, looking at her with annoyance. "What?" She says, her tail fending of a predator, almost about to stab him if I didn't grab her tail in time. "Hey, what gives, are you crazy or something?" She growls. I open my mouth to say something but I'm cut off almost instantly by Jaguar. "You killed my people! You will suffer!" Jaguar roars, fury filling his already almost red eyes "Jaguar! No, wait!" I scream as he grabs my sister around the throat and into the air, Amelie's tail thrashing around, only managing to prick him a couple of times before I push him off of her.

"Stop! That's my sister!" I yell, hissing down at Jaguar as I pin him down. Jaguar just looks at me in shock, "she didn't know! She was only trying to protect me!" I shout, taking glances at my sister's frightened form. I slowly get off of him before rushing to my sister's aid, Halkrath hesitantly stepping forward. After recovering from shock, Jaguar stands up and walks quietly up to us. "I am... Dearly sorry," he says quietly in almost a whisper whilst bowing down. My sister just shakes her head, "it's fine," she says, smiling and showing her white fanged teeth. She even turns around to face me. "Jenny, Evie and Rhianna are at hideout we hid in when we were attacked by other predators and aliens, an abandoned hive," she says and looks at Halkrath and Jaguar.

"Maybe they can come with us?" She suggests, tilting her head to the side as she awaits my response. I nod but look to the predalien and predator. "You guys in?" I ask and Halkrath nods, "yeah Crabface, you in?" Halkrath asks Jaguar which makes him growl. "Fine," he says and turns to another predator with a black mask with a red scratch down it. "Panther, you're in charge for the time that I'm gone, make me proud." 'Panther' nods and my sister and I, along with Halkrath and Jaguar begin to get ready to meet up with the others. "Right, Amelie was it? Show us the way then?" Jaguar says, leading us to the front of the ship.

------------------------------------------

Okay, so I was a bit unsure with this one to be honest but what do you all think? :)