Chapter Twenty Six.

Photo is your last look of Raphael until his book comes out.

Nearly a week later the Animals MC had a picnic, their brothers from Canada were returning home and Ty would be going with them for a few weeks. Ordinarily Zeke would go with him but he was still healing from the ordeal at the warehouse and Ty insisted he would be fine alone.

"I can't thank you all enough for coming when we were in trouble, or for helping the families and everyone get re-adjusted. I know it was a long haul and I appreciate it." Wolf said as he spoke to the large crowd of families and bikers.

Morgan stood off to the side with Jenny and Becky, the group of women seemed less lively now that Lacy was gone.

"I talked to Lacy last week," Morgan said.

"How is she?"

"Demon still hasn't spoken to her."

The trio glanced to where Demon was currently flirting with a large breasted red head, she leaned heavily against him and he laughed.

"How can he just walk away from her that easily?" Jenny asked.

"I don't know," Morgan said with a heavy sigh.

Zeke chose that moment to try and stand and instantly began to sway unsteadily on his feet, Becky saw Ty was talking to someone else a few yards away and hadn't noticed. She hurried over to Zeke and after a flippant debate he allowed her to help him.

"Do you think someone should talk to him? To Demon?" Jenny asked.

"Wolf tried but he just said it was over."

"He's being a dick," Jenny said bluntly.

"He's hurt, he's angry, I don't think he even realizes it."

The red head backed away from Demon pulling on his hand with a teasing smile. He followed her and Jenny shook her head in disgust.

He was laughing as the leggy red-head led him into the clubhouse and paused only to press her body intimately against his.

"Where's your room?" She asked.

"Third door on the left," He replied.

"Why don't you get us some drinks?" She asked.

"Okay."

She bit her lip and then turned and walked down the hallway, swaying her hips as she did so. He turned and headed straight for the bar, he was digging around behind the counter for some glasses when he heard someone clear his throat. Standing he saw Morgan.

"Looking for something?" She asked.

"Just a couple of glasses," He said roughly.

"Have you even tried to call Lacy?"

"No, why would I?"

"Don't give me that bullshit, you know why."

"It was just sex, nothing written in stone."

He walked around the bar, purposely bumping into Morgan on his way passed. He had a bottle of whiskey in one hand but she wasn't prepared to back down.

"Sex, is that what it was for you?" She asked.

"Yeah, maybe."

"Bull shit, she almost died for you. She betrayed everyone for you."