Chapter 8

Blake and Damon are starting to prepare for the wedding! Yasssss I'm getting the feels!

"Damon come on! Why can't I wear a strapless dress?" I whined. Damon was being so unfair about my dress, telling me I had to have sleeves on the dress.

"Because"

"Because what?"

"Because I said so"

"Whatever"

That earned me a smack on the bum and a glare from Damon. I blushed and continued to scroll through pictures of wedding dresses, asking Damon's opinion on a few.

When I came upon a silk/satin ball gown with sleeves that I loved, I saved the picture and told Damon I had to go into town. He didn't question me, looking as though he wasn't very interested.

I grabbed my bag and some money out of the closet that he keeps there just for me and left, shutting the door tightly behind me. I knocked on my new friend, Kayla's door, asking did she wanna go with me.

"Hell yeah bitch let's go!" Kayla grabbed her stuff and followed me out to Damon's Mercedes-Benz, climbing into the passenger seat while I took the driver's seat.

She hooked her phone up to the radio and started blasting "PillowTalk." I swear I can't get enough of that song. Zayn is just....ugh! I drove into downtown Malibu and looked around until I found a designer dress shop.

Me and Kayla grabbed our bags and headed inside, breathing in the smell of silk and cloth. I scurried over to the help desk and showed the lady the dress I wanted and she took us to the ball gown section, pointing out my dream dress.

I grabbed it and thanked the kind sales lady, hurrying back over to the checkout. I bought the dress and a veil that reached the middle of my back and left.

Making my way to the jewlers, I spotted many different shops that I had never got a chance to go to. I promised myself I would check them out next time as I entered the jewlers.

As I looked around for a something to go with my veil, I saw the perfect sapphire tiara with diamonds embedded into it. "Holy Fudgeballs" My eyes widened as I saw the price. $10,000! Damon was gonna be pissed.

I grabbed the tiara and quickly paid for it, exiting the store with Kayla on my heels. I climbed back into the car and began the long drive home. I thought about different things, like my new life and my family, my old pack and new pack, and lot's of other things.

With a deep sigh, I opened the door and grabbed all my stuff, heading into the house and up the stairs quickly and quietly. I opened my room door and saw a sleeping Damon curled up in bed, with drool dripping on his pillow. Smiling, I put my things away, stripped, and crawled into bed with him.

He wrapped his arms around me and I soon fell into a deep and dreamless sleep.