Too much pain

Maya's Pov

I can't believe it, I won!! The award ceremony passes, and Missy looks shocked and so angry. Demi, Wilmer, and Selena cheer the loudest out of the audience. I carry my trophy as I walk off the stage, and Mr. Matthews tells the parents that they're free to go for a parent event, and all the parents leave as well. Missy steps up, and grabs the microphone, and that's when hell begins. DID YOU GUYS JUST VOTE FOR MAYA LOVATO? Wow, that's a joke. You guys probably just did that cause you feel bad for little Mrs Loser. Oh, you guys don't know? She cuts, she's a slut, she has no friends, oh yeah even her mom hated her she left cause god if I had to look at her fat ass everyday I'd wanna kill myself to. And Lucas, Maya likes you but god knows you know she's the ugliest girl ever and doesn't deserve Demi Lovato as her mother, seriously she'll ruin Demi's career. "That's enough Mrs Bradford said," said Mr Matthews with an angry tone! I was done, I ran out of the auditorium and just keep running until i reached my house. Tears ran down my eyes. I was so done! I tripped over a rock and a car flew by, and I knew I would be leaving soon..I kept running, and my dress ripped, but i don't care, and when I got home, a went straight to the bathroom, I searched for the blade, it wasn't there, I cry out in frustration. So I go to Demi's room, and in the trashcan, there it is, my old blade.. I just cut, and cut, and my arms bleed, and my dress is covered in blood.. This pain is just too real. I knew I'd have to do better than this, I looked, and looked for a vein. There was a knock at the door. And this last stab through my leg made me feel unconscious..and everything slowly fades away..

Demi's Pov

Wilmer and I were walking in, and I see Maya's shoes, she must be here, I think, so I go upstairs and search in most of the rooms, but she's not there, and I go into my room, and the bathroom door is closed so I knock. "Mackenzie, is everything alright?" But then I open the door, and what I see kills me inside, and I fall to my knees. I start screaming, and tears stream down my face. My heart is bleeding inside, my girl, my little girl, how could this happen, oh my god, oh my god, I keep thinking. "I GOT HER!" Wilmer shouts as he picks her lifeless body off the ground, and I follow him outside the door, and we drive to the hospital. She's rushed into emergency. My heart rips apart when doctors scream and rush her on the gurney. There is no way to describe this pain. I try not to think about her dying, no that can't happen, she'll make it..

Maya's Pov

My eyes burst open, and I hear a monitor beeping. I'm covered IV's and wires, and there's an oxygen mask covering my face. Tears run down my face, my body ached but worst of all I failed my escape...I look at Demi who's sitting on my bedside, when she sees that I'm awake, she starts stroking my hair. "Shhh it's okay," she soothes. It's hard to see, the tears blur my vision, but it looks like she's been crying a whole lot. I tried to talk, but the words wouldn't come out with my throat burn. But my sobs say it all, they come muffled through my mask, but I just cry heavily. My attempt failed. Demi continues stroking my head. I try to get up, but Demi gently pushes me down. "No honey, lay down, lay down." My words don't come out, I wanna say something but I can't.. Demi's eyes filled with tears, and she whispers, "Why Maya? Why did you try to leave? How could you?" I reached out my hand, and she holds it tightly with her other hand. She rubs my head as tears continue to spill, and my heart continues to break. I mouth "I was sorry." I tried, and tried to say something why couldn't I talk! The truth is I really wanted to die, I will never be good enough for Demi. Finally I sob, "I want to die!" but it comes out muffled. And Demi strokes my head repeatedly as I sob staring at ceiling. "I know, I know." The doctor comes in and asks for Demi, but I don't want her to leave me. So Demi starts singing, a beautiful song..

It's probably what's best for you,

I only want the best for you

And if I'm not the best then you're stuck

I tried to sever ties and I

Ended up with wounds to bind

Like you're pouring salt in my cuts

And I just ran out of band-aids

I don't even know where to start

'Cause you can bandage the damage

You never really can fix a heart

Even though I know it's wrong

How could I be so sure

If you never say what you feel feel

I must have held your hand so tight

You didn't have the will to fight

I guess you needed more time to heal

Baby I just ran out of band-aids

I don't even know where to start

'Cause you can bandage the damage

You never really can fix a heart

Oh oh woh oh woh oh ah

Oh oh oh oh oh oh yea

Oh oh woh oh woh oh ah

Oh oh yah ya ya

Yah

You must be a miracle worker

Swearing up and down that you can fix what's broken yeah

Please don't get my hopes up no no

Baby tell me how could you be so cruel

It's like you pouring salt on my cuts

Baby I just ran out of band-aids

I don't even know where to start

'Cause you can bandage the damage

You never really can fix a heart

Baby I just ran out of band-aids

I don't even know where to start

'Cause you can bandage the damage

You never really can fix a heart

Oh no no no

You never really can fix a heart

Oh no no no

You never really can fix a heart

Oh oh oh

Oh ya oh ah

Oh oh oh oh

You never really can fix my heart

My eyes start to droop, and she whispers, "Get some rest," and I fall asleep..