Inciting Desires [Part 1]

Hey Folks, Don't forget to VOTE, Comment, Or Share with as many as you can. Show some real love to ARSHI...Love em...<3

The party was in full swing. All major owners of grand designers were under one roof for the event of the year. Singhania enterprises recently had joined hands with AR designers and this was an event for itself. Singhania Designers, a world-known name for its credibility shook hands with Arnav Singh Raizada making the whole industry shaking their heads with an unbelievable look. It had been six months for AR enterprises, working closely with Singhania and this partnership, not only brought Arnav Singh Raizada close to Khushi Singhania, who was running this business along with her father Mr. Shashi Singhania, a respectable name of Lucknow but also profits to both companies.

Arnav Singh Raizada, who never got impressed by any girl so far yet got entangled by this one name ...Khushi Singhania... and by the very first day when Khushi entered with his father in the conference room, his heart picked up an unknown beat. 

A beat which he never wanted to hear yet it made its place in his heart ... She was not only ethereal but her innocence was the one which was seeping in his heart since day one. Her crisp confidence in certain matters and values of life always challenged him, but among all her compelling, innocent bewitched beauty was the one which flickered a fire in him always, aroused his anger by tingling his ego every time. 

In the industry,  there was not a single girl or a model who didn't want to be near him or to feel lucky to have his one glimpse but not one of them made him felt drawing towards them with this intensity the way Khushi Singhania's presence was doing to him ...and that was a challenge for him itself...his mind always regained the control, condemning his Heart, "No way, I am Arnav Singh Raizada and not a  single girl matters to me...but he was the one who was losing this challenge not by anyone but by himself and just because of her.

♠♠♠

The party theme color was red which was intensifying the event itself...making it more desirous than ever. The lights and the music were acting as the fermenting agent by spreading passion among this perfumed occasion. His eyes were scanning the flow of Beauty and wine but somehow being thirsty for having a glimpse of one and the only one. His Di, Anjali Jha was his anchor as always...and today she was feeling proud of him...as his business partner...standing right beside him ...handling all the fragility of the moment...

The moment His lips touched the rim of the glass ...When suddenly everyone's eyes turn around with humming sound towards the dim light of the entrance ... and soon the humming voice of eagerness dies down quickly seeing someone within the spotlight...

Sudden eerie among the crowd makes him turn towards the source and his eyes get hypnotized under the bewitching glance of red alluring beauty...Khushi who just entered holding the arm of her father...looking like a goddess in a red chiffon-layered saree, so simple yet elegant. Her loose hair was adding a flare of entanglement within her captivated allurement. A little shyness was attracting many eyes and hearts. Arnav got frozen at the moment, but Anjali's voice broke the enchanted spell. They both walked towards them...seeing Anjali waved at them...