Part 4 [Last Part]

Arnav's hold over her became tighter while he said through his gritted teeth , "I can't stay away from you and [ voice rose in pitch] I won't let you be away from me either when we both know that this is inevitable...I made a mistake and I am sorry, but I am not here for seeking apology ...Just wanted to see ...[His voice goes softer with concerns]...wanted to see that you were fine...[ He paused seeing himself swimming in her tears , which were killing him in return ] ...Khushi! Stay mad ,yell at me , fight me , hit me, but don't stay away from me ...[He pleads] Samjhin tum.![ Understood] ...he shook her by raising his voice pressing with demand...

She looked directly in his eyes, "Why ? Why do you even care about a girl like me...why does this even matter to you...haan...?

"It mattered to me then and even now and every time...I said all that bullshit because of your safety was at stake! ---I wanted you to be safe first and that was only possible when I could find the source of the threat..."

Her eyes grew bigger...with erratic heartbeat.

"And you seem to be forgetting one tiny detail about your past - the one you should've told me about the very first day we met."...She had indeed forgotten about that. His eyes turned quickly from dark to caramelized one in seconds -- a look that had become achingly familiar to her heart... Khushi found it difficult to breathe under those molten orbs...but she fought back...

"Lie...another lie...you just ..."She couldn't finish when her phone started ringing...Instead of her, he placed his hand in her apron's pocket , besides her protest..It was blinking Raj's name... She looked up at Arnav's face, which was turning dark with anger and the very next second her phone was flinging across the wall where it crashed into pieces...

"Arnav!" ...Khushi pushed against his chest in anger while screaming his name.

Arnav caught her hands and pinned them against the wall over her head, and his lips came crashing down on her.The kiss was rough and angry from both sides as Khushi found herself responding with the same intensity without being reluctant. Her blood started boiling with this heat between them ... his lips were sending an electric jolt right through her core. They broke apart, gasping for air without leaving each other's eyes even for a second, but the anger was rising instead of going down...

She started squirming for her release, but his grip became tighter than ever...and he tilted his head ...took advantage of her parted lips and first caressed them with his breath before sucking on her lower lip ...but it was rougher than before...Khushi felt the fire through her core and moaned as his tongue started digging deeper into her mouth...,He himself started losing himself into her softness...she could feel his manhood touching her bottom...

He released her hands pulling her closer from her waist with one hand while keeping other under her neck ... intertwining his fingers with her thick hair. His tongue started tasting the warm recesses of her mouth. Khushi was lost in his heavenly touch and began moving her hands up and down to his muscular torso without hesitancy . Arnav slithered his lower body to make her aware of his intentions...and that made her open her eyes...pushing him away by using her both hands on his chest...

He stumbled on his track and fell down on the carpet...but winced with pain...He got to cut through a small chisel sitting at the edge of the table behind him while falling behind losing balance...Seeing blood on his arm coming through his white shirt.. Khushi rushed to him...sitting down right next to him with worrisome voice... "Oh my God!" "did I hurt you badly...I'm sorry ...Arnav I'm..?"

Seeing her worried "It's alright Khushi," Arnav said by holding her hand tightly, pulling her closer to him, "You can't deny Khushi...cannot defy either...You can't stay away from me just like I can't stay away from you..."