The royal werewolf (one direction werewolf) (rewritten)

Prologue

I stopped walking when I thought I heard a sound in the bushes. I knew was alone since my friends didn't even dare to go into the woods because they thought there were wolves that ruled the forest. HAH! wolves I said to myself as I took a few more steps before turning around to make sure I was alone and none of the idiots actually followed me into the forest. I froze when I looked straight into the massive face of a blond wolf. My breath was knocked out of my lungs when the wolf suddenly jumped on top of me and used one of his massive paw on my chest to hold me down as he howled victoriously and let the rest of the pack know that he managed to catch his prey. In less than a minute he was joined by three other wolves and I managed to squeeze out a quiet "ow your crushing my boob you massive dog" and before I know it the wolf suddenly jumped off me and shook his head like he was super offended, I used the opportunity to crawl  back as he started stalking towards me again until I hit something very soft and warm. I slowly looked up and saw a bigger wolf and whispered a curse until I felt my arms getting weaker and my vision tilted before I blacked out.

-------------------

Blond Wolf P.O.V.

I pushed myself close to the ground as I watched the tiny figure walking straight into our territory. "I have eyes on the human boys, what should I do?"  I asked through our mindlink and before I knew there came a annoying answer from Louis "I guess you could try to take her down if you can blondie"  I growled annoyingly before shutting up and mentally cursing myself when the girl stopped and as she turned around I jumped from the bush so we met face to face. I quickly tackled her to the ground and held her down by my paw before howling to the boys that I caught her I quickly sent out a proud "would you look at that Louis, I have her pinned" . "yeah yeah congratulations blondie" I smirked at Louis when I saw his brown wolf jogging in the clearance with his mate's curly wolf in tow, "common babe be nice" came from the curly wolf as he pushed his shoulder into Louis's shoulder "thank you Harry" I gave his wolf a smirk in my wolf form as Louis sent him a weird offended look  before I heard the girl whimper out something about her boob and me and I jumped back shaking my head to get rid of that mental image. I heard a little protective growl from my mates black wolf but I ignored it to stalk back to the girl and make her crawl back into my alphas paws before I sat back proudly and let him get the kill. Liam's huge alpha wolf looked from the tiny girl in my direction before looking back as she made a weird sound before falling to the ground without moving.

Authors Note---

Hey guys this is the first rewritten chapter and I know it's super short but sadly I didn't have much to work with since I don't want to go to far away from my original three sentence prologue. I am rewriting this inbetween me trying to write a new story and studying for my final exams but I hope there won't be too long before I update again :D thanks for sticking with me and I hope I don't ruin this story and will want to continue it after rewriting the old chapters alright guys see you in the next chapter

Kat's Out