Chapter One

I woke up shivering. The room was freezing and a soft light shown through the curtains, the early signs of dawn. I looked at the sleeping man beside me and realized it was his fault that I was freezing my ass off. The comforter that used to be in attendance on the rather large bed, had fallen to the floor and the white sheet had wound up tangled in his legs, leaving me naked and very cold. I scooted closer to him and immediately his breathing stopped. I knew he was a light sleeper and had to tread carefully, for if he woke up there would be no escaping this horny animal. Found that out the hard way. 

Images danced in the back of my mind about what had gone down last night but i couldn't quite grasp a memory. My ass ached painfully at just the thought of having sex. His breathing continued evenly. A small breath of relief escaped my lips and I crept closer to him. His lightly tanned skin radiated heat, making me jealous. I wanted to use him as a human blanket but the thought of touching him made me nervous. His dark brown hair was disheveled, framing his face and his soft lips where slightly apart as he breathed. Is he even human? I thought to myself. He was sexy with his dark hair and beautifully shaped body. A memory of a white smile and chocolate brown eyes with long thick black eyelashes.  Then I began to remember something else.

The look of all those disappointed women... 

This beautiful man had made love to me last night?

The idea was ridiculous to consider and yet here I am, in his bed naked.  He could have easily picked up one of the several women who had flocked to him like vultures after meat, but he hadn't. He had chosen me to take back home with him and K couldn't even remember his name. I did not think i had that much to drink. 

Why had he chosen me?

I carefully reached over him to grab the fallen blanket when I toppled forward, landing on the sleeping god. His eyes snapped open and I knew instantly that I had made a terrible mistake. He looked down at me with his brown eyes, appearing to be quite amused. "What are you doing?" he asked with a small smirk. "I-I am cold..."

He smiled widely at my discomfort and laid me back on the bed. The white sheet was still wrapped and twisted around his waist, leaving his bottom half covered. My pale skin was bare and cold and yearned for his body heat. He stopped for a second and gazed down at me, his tall figure looming. The man bent down and kissed me roughly, engulfing me into a world of sizzling pleasure. He grabbed my small frame and rolled over, placing me below him. Bringing his lips to my ear he whispered, "I'll warm you."

He kissed me harshly, tongue entering my mouth, hair being tugged as he ran his large hands through it. "Ahh..." I moaned softly as he bit my bottom lip and tugged on it playfully. He pulled away and locked eyes with me, his chuckle vibrating my skin. I flushed more as he brought his lips to my neck and sucked. The pressure seemed to be on the perfect spot. My spine curled as my body rose up off the bed to meet him. His skin was burning hot against mine and the feeling only made me moan more. 

 Looking at his work, he smiled mischievously. "You're mine..." His gaze was so intent that I couldn't help but agree. In this moment I was his. His hands had slid against my sides and cupped my ass, his fingers exploring. I moaned louder as I felt his erection grow larger through the sheet. I was still sore from last night, but the way his tongue and hands worked me, I couldn't suppress my moan, "I'm yours..."