Part 1

"come and eat fast. You are already late!" Maa huffed at me stuffing foods in my mouth she yelled up for that idiot.

"Puluuuuu, come fast!"

While I was gobbling my food manically because I was late for my basketball coaching, that bimbo came dressed like a princess. She climbed on the chair and my mother fed her from my dish! This! This thing was left! She turned to stuff my face again and I flinched back. What the...! It's was of her mouth I could almost saw those drops of her saliva in it. "What!" My mom barked at me.

"I'm not going to eat from a common plate with her." I growled and in reply my mouth was stuffed with more powerful shoving of that food. Eyaaaak! I almost vomited.

And this was my life what turned into.

"Butuda!" I heard her voice from the doorway of my study room as I was solving maths homework. I hated her voice. Wait I hated her! Goddamn everything about her. Her those balloon like eyes, that nose, as if a road roller had been rolled over. Those eyaki lips. No bloody one will kiss them.

"what do you want?" I made a dirty face and she walked towards me with that angry bird like body! Is that a girl? Seriously! I always wondered. Look at Sriparna mam. Our English teacher. She...

"I have some problem to discuss with you;" my trance broke with her words. I frowned. "mom was discussing her problem with dad. So I thought to discuss with you. Though I don't believe our marriage is a real one! Cause you are a faltu chele, a very very dirty boy..." She made a face pushing her those over curly like twisted wires like hairs behind her ears. "still..." She placed her copy on my study table.

Have you noticed her tantrums??? She was behaving as if she was some of the rare beauty of the world after whom I was running!

"what is it?" I flinched at her copy.

"this!" She pointed at an equation. "I am not getting it"

I smirked "eat lesser. Your brain is fatter than your body! Fatso!" I solved the problem and gave it to her. She took it and walked off.

"what type of school are you going?" I yelled behind "Didn't they even teach you the basic mannerism to say 'Thank you' in return of a favour". She turned and wheeled towards me.

"you are my husband and taking my responsibilities and fulfilling my wishes are your duty. What's in there like saying thanks?" She whooshed away.

I sat there dumbstruck.

And days were rolling like this. In hostility, but still I had some hints of peace. Well until my oh so beloved wife jumped into my school life too. The year passed by. I earned the stand of third. Well this time it was hard. That idiot Ratul was tough competitor. Still I cracked. I was awesome you see. Tulika was first and Suvro grabbed the second with point five marks extra than me.

I smirked at Ratul as Ma'am announced the ranks. Bloody forth idiot!

Anyways with this good news I walked inside with a gleaming face but...there was already party going. That bitch notched the first position of her class! I mean who can't solve a simple equation by her own how could she?

"I came first and you?" That little bimbo gave a toothy grin at me. I ignore her and walked passed her.

"Butu da I came first" she was jumping beside me to match my height.

"oye, do you even know the spelling of first. I came first!" I mimicked her.

"I know!" She paltered "F I R S T... first" idiot bubbled.

I rolled my eyes.

"Third! 97%? Good!" Maa smiled.

I grinned at her.

"Pulu came first!" Maa taped that idiot's cheeks.

"first in class five!" I made a face.

My mother looked at me. "you failed!" She said nastily. Why the hell she had to say that before her! I flinched. And that nuisance giggled.

"you failed Butu da?"

I breathed that moment 'Control!' I said to myself. And then maa went to kitchen for my food and I notched down that pony like bushes of that bitch with all my strength.

"aaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! Maaaaaaaaaaaa!" She cried.

"Don't call her that. She is not your mom! She is mine. Only my mom" I hissed.

"Butuuuuuuuu!!!" Maa growled from kitchen.

I huffed and left her hair. Yak! Sticky! And that drama queen started her drama rolling that thick lip down and leaking some waters from those balloon like eyes. I showed her my tongue. She rubbed her head. And I earned a banging slap as my mother walked in.

"you idiot boy! Why are you making her cry!" Maa wiped drama queen's face. She didn't even fed me that day. And with that bang that cartoon entered into my school life progressing to secondary section...

Thank you for reading this. I'll post the next soon. Please vote and comment.

XOXO...