Part 2

"Hi Poulee!!!" Suvro grinned at her at the bus stop as she came with my mother with two swinging ponies both side. I so wanted to cut down those ponies. Her curls turned into heavy wave as her hair grew. My mother warned me not to disturb her in school rather protect her and look after her. And I promised myself never to cross her way.

Whatever! I glared at Suvro. He chuckled.

The school bus came and I jumped inside it to grab the window seat but then again.

"I want that window seat." She jabbed me.

"Buzz off!" I snapped. She made a face I looked away.

"Hey Poulee come here!" I heard Ratul and the blue skirt before me swung away.

At the lunch hour Tulika said she wanted to meet her hence we hunted down that bimbo who was happily giggling with that moron Ratul! What was wrong with her!!!

"Pulu!" Tulika hopped her.

"Helo bhabiji!" Arun grinned. We as in I and my wife rolled our eyes in union at this time. And my shameless friend chuckled along with Suvro.

"What is this Husband -Wife thing in this age? Don't talk like illiterate rowdy!" I heard Ratul. He sniffed.

Three of we boys darted our eyes at him.

"What's your problem?" Arun growled.

"look who's talking! Mr. Fourth!" I smirked.

"next time I'll top!" Ratul raged at my face. "And one thing more, the captain-ship of the team this time will be mine." He clenched his jaw.

"Really?" I smirked crossing my arms across my chest. And both my best friend stood two sides of mine, thus making a barricade.

"You guys are so bad!" Our rage halted by interruption of that bitch's growl. All of our eyes turned towards her. She was standing with hand on waist making a face. I flinched. Huh!

"How can you say like this!" Arun made a hurt face.

"seriously guys! Grow up!" Tulika mouthed. "And Ratul buzz off!"

"why would he?" Bitch flinched at Tulika. "He was talking to me. He is good. But you two!" She glared at me and Arun. "faltu chele and bad boy!... How come Suvro da and Tuli di you guys are friends with this two...!!!" She made a face and my friends chuckled aloud. I clenched my jaw tightly as Ratul smirked at me.

And this turned to routine. 'Ratul da' turned into her angel and my mother went gaga over those two specimens.

Some days later it was one morning she was not coming down for breakfast.

"Butu!" My mother eyed me to take one glance of her. I made a face. She glared and I had to sprint upstairs for that idiot.

I peeped through the door, and there she was sitting on the bed looking outside from the window. Bitch's drama!

"Oye! What are you doing? We are running late!" I marched inside.

She looked up at me and then look down at... It looked like a card, she was holding.

"what now, drama queen!" I flinched.

"mamma's birthday!" Her lips trembled.

"maa's" I thud down from sky. Oh shit I didn't get anything for her! Crap! But wait a sec "Its November. And Maa's birthday comes in September!" I mouthed. Huh I knew my mother better than her! It's about my mom. I posed a winning smirk.

But she mumbled again. "not your, I am talking about mine. Only mine." Her lips rolled over kind of and... It might sound pathetic but she was looking cute actually like that.

"ummm..." I sat beside her. She kept looking down and saline drops kept rolling down making her face...lips, that nose, cheeks...bloody everything red... I mentally kicked myself. "Umm... Pulu!" I heard myself taking her name first time. The inner person of myself glared at me. 'Don't! It's a trap!' It shouted. But my voice overpowered it and sounded "look... Don't cry. If she comes to know, she'll be ummm hurt right. She...loves you so... You see my mother feels hurt when I get heart. So... You see..." I muttered. Though I don't know what! And why! I hated it!

"You think so!" She lifted her tear drenched lashes at me.

"I know so!" I smiled.

"Umm... I made this for her!" She lifted that card at me! Batting her eyelids, a little smile curved up her lips.

"hmm... Good!" I smiled. It was very bad! I must say.

***

The school bus dropped us at our stoppage. And we were walking towards our housing. Me, my wife and Suvro. I and Suvro was talking about the upcoming football match and as usually that idiot was jumping in front of us.

She was like this only. Always jumping, running, dancing!

I mean she was crying at morning and now almost dancing. Alien!

Anyways we were walking, and suddenly she rushed towards a garbage van.

"Heyyy!" I screamed.

"Pulu!" Suvro yelled.

"Butuda, Suvuda come!" Came her voice lingering excitement.

We rushed. And there...

Madam was standing with a little dog in her lap midst of the garbage.

"isn't he cute?" She grinned.

"Yaaaa...!!!" Suvro grinned rubbing that dog's back. Sometimes I don't believe he is my best friend.

"He! How come you know it's a 'he'!" I disgusted. The smell... the Tiffin of the lunch hour sprinted up inside mine.

"it's my brother. Mamma sent it!" She exclaimed grinning with twinkles in her eyes.

"what!!!" I jumped in shock.

Suvro chuckled. "you are mad Pulu!"

"are no! I mean today is her birthday! And I got him!" She batted her eyelids at that dog, who started liking her face all over. "aww his eyes!!!.. Olelee... Awwwiiiii!" She touched her nose with her. And my best friend was brushing its tail.

"okay enough! Now put it down. We will be late." I mouthed making a face.

And both my companion looked at me as if I had mouthed some alien invasion.

"are you mad! I am not going to leave him alone!" She made a dirty face at me.

"what!" I jumped.

"I am taking him!"

"A Dog!!! No! Never!"

"it's a puppy!"

"Ya whatever! A Dog!"

"shut up!!!"

And with that Bhuto entered my house. Oh yes. Bhuto, brother of Butu.

Go on! Laugh! Make fun of me!!!

Even Baba was okay with that... Bhuto! Maa once let out some objections with dirtiness and all but that bitch even melted her with that nonsense puppy face. How did she do that? Always! Always!

And then Bhuto became the first person of our house. It used to sleep with Maa and that bitch. I was shifted to baba's room. I hated her and her that new...dog!

Bhuto was filled with my family days...

Thank you for reading... <3

XOXO...