three

Edited by sweetsatanish 🌸
------------------------
Winter POV

After two hours of drive, we stopped in front of a mansion. It was bigger than my dad's, he's surely loaded.
"Finally, we are here. I hope you like it, my angel" while kissing my forehead.

I heard Logan say something to the servants but didn't get it. I just shrugged, hopping out of the car. We went inside the mansion.

I looked around in awe, the living room is big with modern décor. I instantly fell in love with it.
" My angel do you ... um ... like it? "Logan asked with worried face
" I don't like it ..." Logan face fell but I wasn't finished yet "I LOVE IT ".
Logan face instantly light up and kissing both my cheeks and pinching my left cheek slightly
" you little angel really love to tease me" he said. I giggled and rubbing my left cheek. Only if he knew, I will be pulling a lot of pranks on him. I laugh an "evil laugh" in my head since I can't prank Jake any more he will be my target. Wait and see my dear Logan.
"I'll show you our room" Logan said taking my hand. We went upstairs. When he opened two big doors, I saw the most modern and elegant master bedroom ever. There's a king size bed, 60' LED TV, walk-in closet, walking up to the balcony I saw perfect view of the forest. I can even see the waterfall near the mansion. I will go there with Logan, I made a note to myself.
" So? "Logan said while watching my reaction me carefully.
I instantly wrapped him in a tight hug and kissed his lips. Oh My God, the sparks are everywhere. Quickly recovering from the shock, Logan kissed me back. I wrapped my arms around his neck while Logan placed his hands on my hips. I don't know what happened to me. Suddenly, I had an urge to kiss him. It was my FIRST KISS.
Our lips moved in sync, kissing each other possessively. We stopped when both of us were breathless. Logan was smiling.
"That's was... amazing my Love um" Logan and I started to blush.
"This was my first kiss". Wait. What? Did I just hear it right?
"Yes, this was my first kiss "Logan repeated it with more confident.
Whoa so that's mean it's our first Kiss? I never thought the most feared alpha NEVER shared a kiss with anyone. I thought he already kissed or maybe even lost his virginity but this really surprised me, making me blushed harder.
"It's my first kiss too "I replied shyly
"But I though you already might have kissed someone before me" I said with jealousy and curiosity laced tone.
I felt a hand on my cheek. I looked up to meet him beautiful blue eyes.
"I never kissed anyone before" He sighed "because I don't believe in love even though Love can't be the reason for me not to kiss other women. I just don't like to do it ".
I can see there's more to it but he doesn't continues. It must be part of his horrible childhood. It's okay, maybe he will open up to me when he is ready to tell me. So, I just dropped it.
"Well actually, I'm more than happy to be your first "I chirped trying to lighten up his mood.
"And last "Logan finished the sentence for me. I giggled and we share quick kiss before we head to the kitchen for dinner.
"My love, what do you want for dinner? "Logan asked.
How about ... spaghetti? "I suggested.
"Sure" Logan said taking out the spaghetti from cabinet and begin boiling it. I stopped him. He looked at me, giving me a confused look.
"Let me do it. You can sit and watch me cook "I said. He still had his confused look before he handed me the apron. Logan sat on a kitchen stool, watching my every move but still had the confused face.
"You must be tired from the driving. So I am making dinner" I explained quietly. I really wanted to help him in any way as long as it's make him happy. I didn't want him to remember the horrible past. I wanted him to forget it or maybe throw it in corner of his mind and only remember happy memories.

After the dinner, we went to the living room and starting watching a movie. I sat on the L–shaped couch watching "Legend (2015) ".Logan placed his head on my lap and begin to play with my hair. I smiled and looked down and kissed his nose. Logan smiled.
" I love your hair. They are so soft "he complimented. I furiously blushed.
"Thank you handsome" quickly covered my mouth with my hand.
Logan chuckled. He removed my hand and kissed it.
"You're adorable, my angel "Logan and kissed me. I smiled in the kiss.

We continue to watch the movie. Few minutes in to the movie, I started dozing off. I felt someone carrying me in bridal style. Soft mattress hit my back, I shifted to get comfortable in the bed while keeping my eyes closed. Then I felt Logan slowly slipping next to me, holding me closer to him in his arms and kissing my forehead, my cheeks and my lips. I snuggled into him and let darkness took over us.

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

how was it ?

Good or bad?

tomorrow i have school day .. so i will update it night time ... urgh its my first day of school after 2 month of school holiday ... *sighed * brace yourself Liy huhuhuhu

btw

how was ur day ?

Bad?

or good??

comment

Vote