seven

I recommend you guys to read this while hearing to this song .. it's perfect ..

Boss ( up )
enjoy 😉

Edited by : sweetsatanish 🌸
----------------------------------

Logan POV ( since there's a lot of request to make Logan Pov ..so i decide to do it 😉 )

I was walking alone to the flower shop to buy some flowers for my Winter. Today is valentine day. I swear I had a headache thinking what should I get for Winter. I'm afraid she will not like it. I called my beta Bryce, we've been best friends since my first grade. He is fun and annoying. I don't know why I can still handle his annoyingness until now. Bryce answered the phone on second ring.
"Bro what's up" Bryce asked
"I need your help. I... I don't know what should I get for Winter ... It's a Valentine Day if you notice ... I want to make it special ... Like special ... And I had an idea to bought a bouquet of her favourite flower. It's White and Red Rose ... And that' all I got ... So, I decide to call you to know if you have any suggestion. " I said while rubbing the back of my neck nervously.
"Whoa! Are you sure you are Logan Jensen Wills a.k.a the most feared Alpha?" I rolled my eyes. Why?
I have Never been nice to ANYONE. Including Bryce and the twins. I always had cold face. If they ask any questions I would just nod or shake head in answer or if I'm in a good mood I would reply with a curtly. Especially when those sluts who tried so hard to get into my pants and be my " girlfriend ". Not going to happen. I didn't even kiss any girl except my Winter.
"Bryce I don't have time for your chit chat. any suggestion? " I asked hopefully to be answered something that is helpful.
"Okay okay. Chill ... Gosh you're as serious as our first encounter" he sighed "How about chocolates. Girls usually love chocolates. The shops probably are full of chocolates since it's the Valentine Day."
hmm. Chocolates? Good idea I guess.
"hmm... Okay ...I will buy them for her. By the way ... Thanks "
There's silence for a while. Then Bryce replied.
"Uh s-sure bro " I hang up the phone. Started to hunt some expensive and delicious chocolates. After I bought the bouquet of flowers. I went to Ferrero Rocher shop.
I bought Big Heart shape of Ferrero Roche that I specially customized for her. As I walked down the streets. All the people passing by bowed at me for respect. I just ignored them and I continued walking until I saw pet shop. As I entered the shop the workers bowed at me with respect.
"What can I get for you Alpha?" he asked. His face filled with fear. I smirked, I love this feeling a lot. They feared me because I can be so cruel if I want to. I walked towards puppies' section. Until something caught my eyes. That puppy had dark colour fur. Small sized. Just like a teddy bear. This is perfect for my Winter. I'm going to get it for her.
"I want this fella" pointed at the puppy
The worker nodded and gave me the puppy. It's only of 230$. Not a big deal. I bought all the stuff puppy needs such as sand litter, puppy's foods and others. I can't wait to see My love reactions as soon as I get to show this little fella. I thanked the pet shop workers and they froze for a while just like Bryce did. I must have admitted I NEVER SAY THANK YOU OR PLEASE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. Because I don't FUCKING CARE about it. All I know I get what I want.
------------------------------------------------
I arrived at the mansion. I grabbed the little fella. The chocolates and the flowers bouquet. I slowly opened the front door. Walked towards our bedroom ... Slowly opened the bedroom door to meet My love of my life still sleeping peacefully. I looked at the clock on my night stand it's 8:40 a.m... I'm so grateful that the little fella didn't make a noise. I kissed her on the lips multiples time to wake her up. And she did. She looked at me and gave me the breath-taking smile. I swear I will never get sick of that smile.
"Good morning Honey" she greeted me sweetly with that sexy morning voice. I smiled back at her. Suddenly her eyes landed on the little fella in my arm. Winter squealed just like a little girl get her first candy. I grin like an idiot. And let the little fella go. Winter hugged the little fella and kissed it. I saw happiness glittering in her eyes. I smiled widely because I'm glad she happy with my gift.
"Hello cutie" Winter cooed at the little fella.
" I'm glad you like it. I was afraid if you don't like it" I said. While rubbing the back of my neck nervously.
"Are you kidding. This is too cute for me to not like it. Aww thank you honey. I love it. What's should we name her? " she asked with that cute giggles.
"It's a Male" she make o mouth.
"hmm. How about Boss?" she suggested.
Boss? Not bad. It's fit him well
" Sure he's yours. I think the name is perfect for him " I replied. She nodded. Boss started to bark. I guess he like the name. Boss's voice is cute just like himself.
While enjoying the view I started to remember that I bought a bouquet and chocolates.
"My love I have another gift for you " I pass her the bouquet and the chocolates. Her eyes shinned. She hugged me tightly and kissed me passionately. I was shocked at first but I quickly kissed her back. We pulled away to take our breath. She giggled and kissed my forehead.
"Thank you for giving me the gifts " she continued kissing my eyes.
" Thank you for making me happy " and finally she kissed my lips.

"Thank you for everything. Happy valentine My Logan.I Love you Logan Jensen Wills"
I was shocked at her words but smiled widely when she said the last words.
"I Love You Too Winter Rose White and Happy Valentine My Winter. You're Mine and only " I kissed those kissable lips. She tastes so sweet. Her smell making me addicted to her. I'm so in love with her. My love towards her can't be describe. I swear without her I am NOTHING. She is the reason why I started to say thanks and please. She said we must be nice towards other people no matter what. She has a Golden heart. She is beautiful inside out. That's My Girl. My love.

😆❤️😆❤️😆❤️😆❤️😆❤️😆❤️😆❤️😆❤️😆❤️❤️😆❤️😆❤️😆❤️😆❤️😆❤️😆❤️❤️😆❤️😆❤️😆❤️😆❤️😆❤️😆❤️❤️😊😆😊😆😊😆😆❤️😊😆❤️😆❤️😊😆

Soo .. how was it ?

do you like it ?

Comment

Vote