Chapter 14

We got inside the car. I was a little tried. But my day went superb. We had a lot of fun today.

   Car drive was filled with silence. Neither of us spoke. I need to thank him for what every he has done. One thing that comes to my mind was. Why does he take care of me? Why can't he see me like others think of me? Why?

   I turned to look at him. He was too busy driving. I clear my throat. He turned and looked at me. And gave me a questioning look.

   "thank you.. thank you for everything you have done. It is appropriate. From the day I have joined the office till today. You have really helped me." I sighed. "In return I can't even give you anything. I mean you have every in your life." I continued.

  "But still if you want anything which I can give you or I can please let me know, I owe you."

   He was just looking at me and didn't tell me anything. I looked at him confusingly. I waited for him to reply but didn't get any. Then his phone started to ring. He received the call. I just roll my eyes and set back.

   I wasn't even interested to listen to whom he was talking. But I can't help it.

  "yes." he said

"Ok.. Are you sure? I mean we can do the tests again. " what was he talking about? What tests? Was he talking about me?

  And if that's me then sure i am not doing any test for sure.

"ok thank you" he cut the call.

  I looked at him in disbelief. 

" look if the whole thing was about me then I am not doing anything. Not even the fu***** tests.,"  I shouted. I cannot control my anger. I continued while looking straight into his eyes. " You... you know that I fear that needle but still, you want me to do. Why? I am fine.

Did you get that? Nothing happened to me." I started to shake. Soon i feel an arms wrap around me. I hugged him back.

   " hey shhh I was just joking." he said while laughing. Is he serious? "laugh at your own jokes then" I told him. It pissed me off. I heard him laughing, may I add wholeheartedly. "Please don't cry." What? I looked up to met with his eyes and I could get lost in forever.

  When did I start crying. I quickly wiped my tears. And sat straight and turned around to face the window.

  "It was the doctor. He said no need to worry. The test were normal," he said. My eyelid was feeling heavy.

   " See I told you" I said in a sleepy tone to him while rolling my eyes. I know he can't see me but still. The last thing I heard was his chuckled. Then slowly sleep consumed.

Drake pov:

   Today was a relaxing day. I don't used to spend my time while relaxing or having fun. All the time I spent it on work.

   I don't know what happen to me. But I want to go to a carnival with Anna.

Usually I don't go to crowded places.

But something was different this time.

   I want to make her happy. So today we went to a carnival. We both had a fun today. By the look of her face it was looking like she was happy. She was looking just like a child. I can't believe that she never went to any carnivals.

    After the long day. We got inside the car. Then I got a call from the doctor. May I mention you all? The doctor which took Anna's test. I was really worried about her. I received the call in hope nothing happen to her.

   Then the doctor said everything was normal nothing is to be worried about. But I just want to play with her a little. So I said doctor purposely. Mentioning about the test, just to get her attention. Which I got but never expected that reaction to come. I was just pulling her leg a little.

  I think that was a bad idea. When I saw her reaction. After that she was shaking. So I engulfed her in my arms. I whispered few words which made her calm. In return I got her scolding. I just laughed at her reaction. And started the car again.

_______________________________________
Salam guys

Please vote and comment. 😜☺☺