Chapter 13[Edited]

His eyes teared up as he looked at Kate's picture.

' Breathtaking, no one is worthy to even look at you.' 

His heart sank at the thought of them being intimate, in his heart, he strongly believed that Nick didn't deserve to lay a hand on her. His filthy hands should have been nowhere near her, she was just too pure in his eyes. 

'Didn't he know that Kate belonged to him and him alone?' 

He grew more anxious, feeling that great need to finally take her away to a place where no one would find her.

No one should matter in her life apart from him. He knew and understood her best.

He paced up and down in his dungeon, his thoughts flooded with none other than her. His heart had only room for her. His world revolved around her and he felt an unhealthy obession towards her.

Acknowedging this didn't make him feel bad, instead, it encouraged him to look forward to the day that she would be in his arms. Once that happened, he would not let her go and anyone who dared to even think about trying to snatch her her away, would not live to see another day.  Kate was not just any girl he could pick up on the streets, no, she was special, she was the reason that he carried on living, the one who made his heart race and his redemption for all the sins he had committed. 

He wanted her heart to belong to him. 

Finally exiting the dark room and heading over to the next room, a lightness like no other overtook him. This one was very special to him, it was the one room he was eager to visit more than the others. In there, he felt much closer to her, it was like Kate was already present in that room.

"Ha..." He let out a sigh the minute he took a seat, absorbing the atmosphere in the brightly lit room. 

He smiled to himself as a memory came to mind. 

She had talked to him and he loved her voice. 

It bothered him somewhat when he had gotten tongue tied at that moment. Why couldn't he talk to her when she had answered to him?

He felt like a cowered then and the way he trembled when she would smile and talk to him. Oh how he wished she could see the real him, the guy who ever loved and worshipped the ground she walked on. There were so much for distractions, like Nick, her  family and friends, he felt that all that stood in the way of his happiness with Kate.

The room had been filled with pictures of all around the walls of the room, some of her belongings which she had thought that she had misplaced were with him. Little treats he had wished to give to her but couldn't and some videos of her over the years that he had watched her.

All those things and more mattered to him but now he needed something more and that was Kate in the flesh, he needed for her scent to fill the room and make his worries and everything negative to go away. Soon he would have her and would never let her go.

                                                                                                                                                            ...........

They entered and parked at the school parking lot but instead of Nick's usual spot, he parked somewhere else and Kate raised her brow at that. Kate inserted her ring in one of her chain, once she was done she noticed Nick looking at her. They entered the school premesis and instead of the usual spot where he parked, Nick chose a different one. Kate raised her brow at that.