15. Scars

She pulls the boxers off of herself and kicks them down her legs.

He looks down at her exposed pelvis. His gaze is struck my the deep lined scars near her front. He runs the pad of his thumb over the scars. Confusion take hold of the situation.

"Clara, what are these?" He asks as he examines them. The aren't recent but they do look horrible, as if they were deep, like a knife was thrusted into her hip bone and dragged along to core.

"It's a long story....Can I tell you later?" She asks pulling him to her. She grabs his boxers and pulls them down.
Her mouth opens slightly in awe at his size. Desire overcomes her but so does worry. Will he even fit? Will it hurt like the times before?

"Flint...please," she begs pulling him to her. Flint tries to forget about the scars. Pushing the thought aside he obliges the vixen's wishes and leans on top of her.

They kiss passionately for several minutes. His hands caress the skin on her inner thighs, coming close to her core. She lets out a moan.

"Please," she begs. He moves himself, lowering his lips down her body. Past her breasts and her stomach. Past the scars. He kisses each scar individually, loving and tenderly.

Like he'd wanted to do for weeks, he spreads her legs moving her legs over his shoulders. He leaned down and tastes her.
Salty, sweet liquid comes over his tongue as he moves along her folds. She moans loudly as he begins. Her hands grasp his hair.

After a few licks and flicks with his tongue he moves his gaze to her face. Her back arches and her head leans back, her mouth open in ecstasy. She moans louder as he plunges his tongue to her entrance.

"Yes! Please, yes!" She nearly screams.
He does as he's told to please the girl. Her hips rock as he feels her tighten around his tongue. He pulls away and begins to tease her. Sucking her bud in the process. She shudders, and cries out.

"Flint, I need you, now," she whispers while panting from her excitement
He loved the sound of his name rolling off of her tongue.
He sits up, away from the girl. He moves off the bed with the word 'condom' on his mind.

Clara grips the sheets, dying for a release. He returns to her, having put on the condom.
He moves to the end of the bed. He grabs the girl's legs and pulls her to the edge.
He positions himself over her, still standing. He grabs his appendage and positions it at her entrance, but stops once he sees her eyes close painfully.

"Clara," he says. She opens her eyes and leans up on her elbows.

"Whats wrong?" She asks.

"Have you done this before?" He asks.
He hoped not. He would love to be her first, he would hate of the idea of another man touching her, but to his dismay, she nods.

"It wasn't a good experience though," she says. He grinds his teeth, angry at the idea. Some boy probably couldn't do the job correctly, maybe it was a man who was too harsh on her, both scenarios made his jaw hurt from grinding his teeth.

"Did you..." before he is able to mutter the question she shakes her head.

"No...I didn't want him," she says.
He is worried for a second, but her eyes calm him.

"I want you though...please," she begs again. He leans over her and kisses her lips. Distracted by the passion he bestows upon her lips, she suddenly feels the penetration. She gasps at the pain but embraces it.
He is only able to get a small portion of himself within her. She cries out.

"Am I hurting you?" he asks, stopping.

"No, keep going," she demands.

"I don't want to hurt you, Clara," His words were more of a warning and she had sensed this.

"You won't, just keep going."

He does so, pushing himself deeper. She cries out again. He stops and decides that half of him is enough, he didn't want to hurt her.

Her nails dig into his back as he thrusts. Her moans become louder and her gasps make him thrust faster and harder.
She cries out again in lust.

"Faster!" She screams. He smirks at her command and decides to take control of the situation. He stops suddenly, he begins to tease her clit with the pad of his thumb. Clara shudders from the onslaught torture. A loud moan escapes her then a groan of frustration.
Her legs lock behind him and she quickly and harshly pushes him closer, taking his length to the hilt.

Clara screams, the unexpectedness of his length, filling her till it almost pained her. When she looked up, she saw his eyes widen with surprise that she had taken all of him, well almost all of him.
Clara stops attempting to demand and beg and allows him to take over. Still shocked at how he filled her, how his large member had torn her nearly in half, and yet it wasn't her first time.

Flint leans down, kisses her lovingly then presses their foreheads together, stating into her beautiful eyes.
"I told you, I would hurt you," he says. She nods understanding what he had meant know.

Flint pulla out, thrusting back into her this time giving her more than he had before and leas than she had pushed him to, a fair amount to give her and not hurt her.

His thrusts become more and more harsh but still with care. His hands grasp her hips, pulling and pushing her down his length, the sounds of her quickened breaths and moan were enough for him to spill over the condom but he held back. He wanted her to finish first.

She tightens and after a few very quick thrusts she shudders and cries. She convulses and her breath catches in her throat. Suddenly she grabs the sheets beside her and tightens her grip. She screams as her back arches. He continues to thrust as she climaxes and the feeling of her only causes him to do the same. He groans and his breathing quickens and suddenly he releases. She pants as she comes down from her extreme high, amazed at how he had made her first, amazed at what he had let her experience for the first time.

He pulls out of her and grabs her hips, flipping her to lay on her stomach.
Suddenly he stops. Lashes on her back are fresh, red and scaring over.

"Clara, what the hell are these?"
She pushes herself back to laying on her back.

"Ignore them," she says.

He pushes her back on her stomach and moves his hands over the damaged skin.

"Does it hurt?" He asks.

"Not now, their healing. Please, Flint, keep going, I don't want to stop," she begs.

He shifts his gaze to her ass. He pats her firm backside.

"If you want you can go harder," she says.

"No...I just want to feel you."

He moves her back onto her back and leans over her. He kisses her and moves his hands down her body, giving her everything that she wants, desperately wanting to hear her cry out his name again.