{4}

<<Phil>>

I jolted awake to the sound of a bang in my bedroom, I quickly grabbed my glasses,
"Huh what? Whose there?" I looked around and saw a person on my floor around the age of 16, 4 years younger then me.
He had brown hair with his fringe to the right side of his head, wearing full black clothes.
Shaking his head he jumped up, running towards me with a smile.
I curled up in a corner of my bed.
"Who-who are you and what are you doing in my bedroom?" His face fell.

<<Dan>>

It took me sooooo long but eventually I had found myself outside Phil's house I climbed the tree leading up to his bedroom window, jumping in I tripped and fell in and hit the floor so hard it hurt my head again.
"Huh what? Whose there?"
Phil asked looking around.
I must of scared him when I fell.
I jumped up and ran towards him, he looked at me scared huddled in a corner of his bed.
"Who-who are you and what are you doing in my bedroom?"
"What? Phil i-its me."
He stared at me,
"Dan Howell! Your.... Phil you named me." I felt a pang in my chest as he just sat there.
"You don't.... Remember?" I quietly ask with a bit of a voice crack and my eyes welling up.

"What that's... Dan was fly!" He yells I flinched and look down.
"I know I was, but I made a wish upon a shooting star before I-... I died.
Then I woke up and I'm human now." I glanced at him hopefully.
"Sir your talking crazy, get out of my house." He demanded sturnly.
There goes all hope.
"Oh right then I... I guess I'll just go the way I normally would.... Out the window..."
I told him, looking down,
He didn't say anything, I didn't look at him.
"I just wanted to say.... I love you Phil... Though you'd only hear it as Buzz Buzz." I looked at him one last time, as tears slid down my face, before I quickly turned to the open window, ran and jumped out landing in a bush.
All the branches from the bush stubbed into my stomach and left scratches on my face, arms and messed up my hair.
I felt like bursting into to tears but I held them in as ran down the street.
"Dan Wait!" I heard Phil's voice call but I ignored it and ran back to Ashley-Sky's house.

I made it and sat back against the wall of the house and huddled myself into a ball hugging my legs with my head down between them crying.
"Mr Dan is that you?" I heard her voice, I looked up and Ashley-Sky was standing in front of me looking down.
I showed my face and she immediately crouch down and hugged me.
I smiled a bit.
"He doesn't believe me."
"He will." She pat my head.

<<Phil>>

"What that's... Dan was fly!" I yell he flinched and look down.

'He doesn't think I'm falling for it. Theres no way Dan is a fly.'

"I know I was, but I made a wish upon a shooting star before I-.... I died.
Then I wake up and I'm human now." He glanced at me.

'He dose look like the one from my dream.'

"Sir your talking crazy get out of my house."I demanded sturnly.
He looks at me sadly.

'I almost feel bad for this creeper.'

"Oh right then I... I guess I'll just go the way I normally would... Out the window..."

'Wait!'

He didn't look at me as he says.
"I just wanted to say.... I love you Phil... Though you'd only hear it as Buzz Buzz." He looked at me one last time, as tears slid down his face.
He turns to the open window, ran and jumped out landing in a bush.
And he ran down the street.
"Dan Wait!" I called out my window nearly falling out.
I shut it and run down stairs to our front door grabbing my shoes and a coat.
"What was that bang upstairs Phillp?" Mum asks.
"Not now mum, I have got to go somewhere." I replied quickly runninh out the door in the same direction I saw him go.

I had been walking around the streets and so many blocks of houses, all day looking for Dan.
"Dan where are you!?" I called out.
"Please." I whispered to myself, at this point I was tearing and about to give up.
When on the ground I saw a piece of paper in big writing

'✴Dan✴'

I picked it up and open it,

'34 Granoih St, so you know where to find me
If your plan to tell him your feelings ends, with him rejecting you.'

it had an address and a little message.
"I know where he went." I smiled at the paper.
"Your so kind." I shoved the paper in my pocket and I ran to that house immediately.