1D adopted a werewolf

Chapter 1

My name is Megan Elisabeth Scott,I'm 15, werewolf,I have short straight black hair, Blue-green eyes,tan,and I'm 5 foot 4.Im popular at school but at the house/orphanage I'm a nobody.I stay in my room and make videos.My username is The Unknown ( i made this up).I'm the oldest,the youngest is 10.I've been hear for 14 years and only got adopted 4 times.

The alarm clock went off,I turned it off and got out of bed.I didn't bother taking a shower cause I took one last night.At my school you can wear whatever you want so I put on a red tank-top with LOVE written in purple letters and some shorts that went an inch above my knee.I brushed my hair and curled it.I put on on some red lipstick to match my shirt.I put on some purple sandals.I didn't bother putting on a jacket cause it was 90 degrees outside.I ran downstairs and outside.I waited for the bus by the corner.When it came I went to the very back."Hey girl", my friend,Lilly, said.Lilly has brown hair,green eyes,tan,shes 15 like me,and she's 5 foot 3.

"Tired", I told her."Im not I'm hyper", she said bouncing in her seat."Lilly darling,did you have coffee", I asked her."Yea,the cup was huge", she said talking really fast.Mike (my other friend) sat in front of Lilly.Mike has blond hair, hazel eyes,tan,16,and he's 5 foot 7."He guys", he said than added,"did you give her coffee"."No, I know better", I said.We sat there in silence till we got to the school."Finally", I said getting off the bus.I walked in the cafeteria at walked up the stairs.In our cafeteria we have this thing that has stairs that has two lunch tables.I walked to John,my boyfriend, but there was no seats.John has flippy dirty-blond hair,bright blue eyes,tan,he's also a werewolf,and he's 5 foot 7."Hey babe", john said."Im going to sit with my other friends", I said about to walk down the steps but he said,"NO, you can sit in my lap".I walked over to him and sat in his lap.I laid my head on his chest.He wrapped his arms around my waist and said,"whats wrong".i sighed and said through mind link,"Tired of being in an orphanage".He's the only one that knows.he put his chin on top of my head and said through mind link,"It will get better"."Y'all are soooo cute together", my friend Lilly said with awe.

*after school*

I went to my room and took out my guitar and started playing Won't Give Up.I started singing,

When I look into you eyes

It's like watching the night sky

or a beautiful sunrise

There's so much they hold

And just like them old days

See that you've come so far

to be right where you are

how old is your soul

I won't give up on us

Even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

I'm still looking up

And when you're needing

Your space

To some navigating

I'll be here patiently waiting

To see what you find

Cause even the stars

They burn

Some even fall to the earth

we've got a lot to learn

god knows we're worth it

No,i won't give up

I don't wanna be someone

Who walks away so easily

I'm here to stay

And make the difference

that I can make

Our differences they do a lot

to teach us how to use the

tools and gifts we got

Yeah,we got a lot at stake

And in the end you're still my friend

at least we did intend for us to work

We didn't break

We didn't burn

We had to learn how to bend

Without the world caving in

I had to learn what I've got

and what I'm not

And who I am

I won't give up on us

Even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

I'm still looking

Still looking up

I won't give up on us

God knows im tough enough

We've got a lot to learn

God knows we're worth it

I won't give up on us

Even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

I'm still looking up

I sang as I stopped strumming when I finished the song.I heard clapping I looked at my door and saw 1D,what are they doing hear."Your amazing", the blond one said."I don't like singing in front of people I have HUGE stage fright", I said (it's true)."You shouldn't your good", he told me."What are you doing in my room", I asked."Were adopting you", they all said.I bursted out laughing.They gave me a confused look.Oh, there serious."Why me there are younger kids", I told him."Pack you stuff", curly said."Whats there to pack", I mumbled to myself."What did you say", quiff said.After I was done packing I went down stairs."You ready", blondy said."No", I said."Why not", curly asked."Will we stay hear", I asked."No", quiff said."Than no", I said,"I'm moving away from all my friends"."You'll make new friends", curly said.I didn't say anything instead I walked outside.