Chapter 2

I was in 1D's car.I pulled out my phone and called John ( my boyfriend)."Hello", he said as I got in the car."I need to tell you something",i said."Yea", he said,"go on"."I got adopted", I told him."Thats great", he said excitedly."Yea, but we're moving away from hear and the people that adopted me are 1D", I told him."Please don't dump me I know you hate long distance relationships", he said."I won't", I told him."Thank you", he said."Ill text you tonight ok", I said."Ok,bye babe", he said he hung up."Who was that", Liam asked. I hope he's not the protective type."My boyfriend", I told them.I don't think I can tell them my secret

(A/N.Hint hint check the title).

*At her new house*

My room was huge.The walls were painted a light blue,with a queen sized bed in the left corner,a walk in closet with a lot of cloths in it,a laptop,nightstand next to my bed,(on the nightstand there's a lamp,alarm clock and my new iPhone),my own bathroom,a make up desk ( it has foundation,red lipstick,eye shadow,eye liner,blush,and perfume),dresser,and a full body mirror.I walked in the bathroom and there was curler,straightener,and hairspray.There was two different things to take a shower in a bath tub and shower.I went to back into my room and opened my dresser.There were tank tops,short sleeve, and long sleeve.I opened the next one there was everything that a girl needs (aka bra's and stuff like that).The next one had shorts,short shorts,and some pajama pants.I closed the dresser and went towards my laptop.I picked it up and sat on my bed.i turned on my laptop and logged on my YouTube account.

Time to make a new video."Hey, as most of y'all know I lived in an orphanage, guess what I got adopted,yall won't be able to meet them until my next video", I was interrupted by Lou coming in and yelling,"YOUR THE UNKNOWN"."What about it", I asked."I love your videos", he said as he sT beside me on my bed."Ok, you get to meet one of them right now but once you see him you'll know who the rest are", I said to the camera."Wait your making a video right now", Lou asked me."this is Louie from one direction", I said."Hey YouTube", he said."Is that all you got you need to say something excited about you like this,I LIKE ICE CREAM AND,if you wake me up I will punch you", I said the last part to Lou"Ill make sure to have Liam wake you up", Lou said."Ok that's all for now stay beautiful", I said before I ended the video and posted it.

I heard someone coming up the stairs yelling,"LOU THE UNKNOWN POSTED A NEW VIDEO LETS WATCH", NIALL CAME BUSTING THROUGH MY DOOR."Are you serious I'm the unknown ", I told Niall."No wonder you looked familiar", Niall said."Your going to school tomorrow", Lou tells me,"so go to sleep"."It 5 in the after noon", I told him."Ok, go to bed in 4 hours", he told me.

*the next day*

My alarm went off at 5:30,sometimes I hate being a light sleeper.I got out of bed and turned off my alarm clock.I took a shower,ow dried my hair, and curled it.Lucky the school I'm going to doesn't have a uniform.I put on on a purple shirt that went a little bit passed my bellybutton,some black shorts, and some purple sandals to match my shirt.I grabbed my iPhone and put it in my back pocket.It was 6:37,I'm late for school.I ran downstairs and yelled,"I need to get to school,harry can you give me a ride"."Sure", he said.

*At school*

Harry walked with me to the office.I could tell that this was a school for werewolf's."You must be Megan,here's your schedule and the books for your class", the lady at the the desk said handing me some books and a sheet of paper."Bye", the lady said as me and walked out of the office.He kissed my forehead and left.My locker number was 233.I was walking down the hall I have reading and language arts first.When I got to my I put my math,science,and social studies book in my locker.I take gymnastics so i put my stuff down and and multiple handsprings doing the splits at the end.When I was done I heard clapping.I looked up and saw a couple of people.I walked to stuff and saw guys looking through it."Umm what are you doing", I asked VERY pissed.One of the guys pinned me to the wall and said,"So your the new girl,hey john what about this one", he said."You have 3 seconds to get your fat ass of off me", I told him."Or what", the guy said.By now there was a crowd.I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and he fell to the floor."Now,either you give my stuff or I do the same thing to you", I told this john kid.He handed me my stuff and started to leave but I said,"and everything in your pockets".He walked towards me and gives me my phone and lunch money.I put my phone and money back in my purse.I pick up my book bag and went to language arts class,I kinda skipped

1st period.When I walked in all eyes were on me,"Its not nice to stare".They kept on staring."Another words STOP STARING", I told them.They all looked away.I sat in the back right corner."Well student as you can see we have a new student", the teacher said,"Can you please introduce your self"."Wow,your an English teacher and you can't even speak correctly", I told the teacher.Some of the student tried not to laugh."May you introduce yourself", you could tell she was pissed.

"There you go", I said standing up."Well my name is Megan,I'm 15,once you get to know I am really nice but get me mad I will rip your head off", I said sitting back down.

"I don't like your attitude", the teacher told me."I don't like that you can't use proper language and your a English teacher", I said but quickly added,"I AM NOT a nerd"."Lets get on with the lesson", the teacher said.

After class

I walked out of the class room and to my locker.When I got there I put my language book up and got my science book.I closed my locker and walked down the hall.I ran into my old abusive boyfriend.....

_________________

:0 cliffhanger anyway sorry this is so short the next chapter won't be

~ Lexie