Chapter 3

"Remember me",he said with a smirk."No not really",i said to him.To be honest, I remember him and everything he did to me.

~ Flashback~

I was at my house alone,my parents were on a business trip.I was in my room dancing to some music when I heard someone bang on the door.I turned off the music and made my way down stairs.When I got there I opened the door and my boyfriend pushed me And came in.He slammed the door and said,"You ready".I new this was coming,my friends told me that he was bad news.Before I could I say anything he started kicking and punching me.He kicked me in the ribs,gut,and eye.I was laying on my stomach.I looked over to him and he grabbed a lamp.He slammed it on my back.There was some glass still in my back.He pulled out a knife and stabbed my shoulder.There was blood every where.He left me here to die.I pulled out my phone.I called my BFF."Hello", Rose said."R-rose,h-help", I stuttered."Meg,whats wrong?did he hurt you?",she asked."H-he c-c-came t-to my h-house", I was interrupted by a knock on the door."Package for Megan Scott", some man said."please help me", I said.The man opened the door and when he saw me he gasped."Mam,are you ok", he asked."Do I look ok", I said.Then Rose came in."DONT JUST STAND THERE STARRING AT HER CALL THE COPS",rose yelled.The man quickly got up and called 911.

~present~

I woke up in my room.My head was hurting very bad.I got out of bed and headed downstairs.When I got down there Harry said,"Do you hate school that much"."Yes and I'll tell you later", I told him."Tell me what,WHO DO I NEED TO KILL", he yelled the last part."No one", I told him."Did you take that pill that was on your nightstand", he asked."Yea", I lied."Ok well,i got to go there's this interview I have to go to", he told me running out the door.Ok so,i have the hole house to my self,well the rest of the boys are still here but I don't know where they are.I ran to my room,took the pill,and put on a bathing suit.I ran downstairs after I was done done putting on the bathing suit.I walked outside in the backyard.I jumped in the deep end."Nice of you to join us", Niall said."What happened", Lou asked."I ran into my old boyfriend and I kinda passed out", I told them."oh,ok", they all yelled.We swam for a couple more hours before we got out and went inside.I took a shower,put my pj's on,and went to bed.I have school tomorrow.With my abusive boyfriend.

Lord help me.

*at school*

I was in the lunch room with one of my friends.Her name is Abigail.She has brown hair,hazel eyes,15,and she's 5'4.

One girl,who looked like a slut,came up to me and said,"Look here new girl,stay away from MY boyfriend,he would NEVER date you"."LISTEN HERE A** hole,i would be glad to stay away from the piece of s**t,now leave me alone and I'll leave you alone", I told her."Don't tell me what to do", she said

"Your not worth it", I said to her."Neither are you", she told me."Then leave me the f*ck alone", i said.She walked away than the firsts bell rang.

___________________________

SORY ITS SO SHORT JUST THOUGHT I'D GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO READ

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

~ LEXIE