- Intoxicated Lunatic Named Draco -

As we entered the buzzing shop of the Three Broomsticks, I shook my head, trying to get the last of the snow out of it. I groaned and sat next to Hermione in the booth.

I turned to her, "Hey Granger, is there anything in my hair?" 

She frowned, "You mean besides the truckloads of ladies' haircare products." 

I turned to her, "How dare-"

"How may I help you?" the waiter unknowingly interrupted me. 

Hermione smiled at him, "Two butterbeers, please. And I bit on ginger in mine?" 

He nodded and walked off.

Hermione finally met my glance and rolled her eyes. "Oh, please. Take a joke." 

I shook my head and glanced into her warm chestnut eyes. I inwardly sighed.

Merlin. How could she not know what she does to me.

She blushed slightly and said, "Why are you staring at me?" she asked. 

I grinned, "Because I can't get over how damn beautiful you are." 

She blushed furiously and scoffed, "Stop it. I'm not pretty."

I shook my head, "I will look at you across any room and think you are the most beautiful person i've ever seen for as long as I breathe."

She groaned, but a smile was on her face. She smirked at me, "Could you be any more romantic?"

I cleared my throat and said, "You know, Granger. I've made a lot of mistakes in my life, but if every single one had to happen to make sure I was right here, right now, to meet you, then I forgive myself for all of them."

She grinned and pulled me in for a long kiss. She pulled away and rolled her eyes, "You always know when to be a charmer, don't you?"

I grinned, "Did it work?" 

She rolled her eyes and sighed, "Unfortunately."

As the night went on, Draco started to drink. I rolled my eyes at him and waved off every shot he was trying to offer me. "Come on, Granger, just one drink!" 

I just chuckled slightly and shook my head, "I couldn't."

He's chuckle and ask, "And why is that? Gryffindor princess afraid of a little alcohol?" 

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, "Nope. It's just someone has to be sober enough to drag your sorry arse back to the castle."

I checked the time, "Speaking of, we really should be getting back." 

He frowned into his glass. "But It's early?" 

I shook my head, "If one in the morning is early for you, you've got a problem." 

He glared at me, "I do not have a problem." 

I shook my head at him and payed the bartender.

"Good luck with him." He gestured to the intoxicated lunatic. 

I sighed, "Thanks." 

I took his hand and pulled him out of the pub. 

As we got outside, he pulled away and yelled, "Hey! I have a girlfriend!" I sighed, but smiled at him, proud, "Draco, I am your girlfriend." 

He smiled, "Oh, yeah!" He paused, "Hey 'Mione." He sighed. 

I shook my head at him and hauled him off to the castle for the night.

*---*

Extremely short, my apologies