Part 14

Both their gazes looked at the door and came back facing each other. "Arnavji..." Khushi's eyes almost filled with tears. "I didn't know anything abot him before... I swear... Buwaji only forced me..." she continued with difficulty. "Shhhh Khushi...." He kept his finger on her lips to make it stop as he couldn't watch her like this. His heart ached when she is/was upset. Deep down in his heart he knew that she was not interested in her so called engagement. "Khushiiii...." Buwaji's call made them to jerk. Next second Khushi got down from the bed and went out closing the door.

Arnav gritted his teeth thinking abot that Shyam who has hurted his Khushi to this extent. "How dare you..." he muttered furiously. He also thought to find out abot this Shyam to teach him a lesson for hurting his Khushi. He didn't have a clue that this Shyam is none other than his jijaji. Hearing the door sound he looked at Khushi who is holding a bunch of red roses with a frightened look. He knew what her look meant. He got down slowly and walked towards her. "Arnavji... woh.... Nanae ji...." She lowered her gaze in fear that he will become angry hearing her. But to her surprise, he held her waist gently and pulled to him. She shot up to meet his eyes which were normal in fact with much love. "He came.... My guess was right...." Khushi couldn't get it. He smiled and took a rose from that bunch. He then placed the bunch near the table and extended that single rose to her. "Am sure that bunch doesn't mean anything to you... but this one... its everything to you... rite..." he said with a smirk. She blushed and took it from him with a slight nod.

"Arnavji..." now her blush faded thinking abot her revelation. Her face got worried lines. He cupped her cheek and kissed her forehead uttering "I believe you Khushi..." as he noticed her worry. "Arnavji... Shyam ji is..." she thought to clear it as she guessed that Arnav must be thinking him as a random guy otherwise his reaction won't be like this. "Shhhh" again he silenced her as he doesn't want to make her upset again. Her mobile beeped with a message. They got it that it must be from Akash. Khushi tried to move to get her mobile. But Arnav pulled her and kissed her lips just like that. Her eyes went wide as usual. Arnav chuckled freeing her. "Happy New year Khushi..." he winked and went to the window through which he came. She watched him jumping out and disappearing in the dark. Another beep sound alerted her from turning red. She checked it and went to get Payal.

She lay in her side thinking how Arnav kissed her forehead and said "I believe you Khushi..." Unknowingly her lips curved into a cute smile with a blush thinking abot his sweet torture. "Hey devi mayya.... I had told abot Shyam ji.... But Arnavji... didn't know who he is..." she thought to clear it soon otherwise she can't be in peace. There Arnav and Akash reached RM. Anjali came to them and asked abot their midnight meet. "Chote.... What were you doing by 12...." She asked with a naughty smile. "Nothing di.... I was waiting in my car.... For Akash..." he replied without looking her eyes. "Really..." her voice had doubtful gesture. "Am tired di... going to my room..." saying this he went to his room without waiting for her reply. Anjali smiled cutely as she guessed what would have happened.

Arnav looked at the roof. He smiled thinking how much he has changed which he never even dreamed. "Khushi..." her name itself made him to smile. His mind showed whatever happened between them as a slide show. "Shyam..." he gritted his teeth thinking abot him. With a determined thought to find him his eyes went to sleep.

Next day Khushi was blabbering to her devi mayya to not to go weak in front of her laad governer. She has to tell him abot the whereabouts of Shyam ji. There Arnav woke briskly. He was waiting for his Khushi. When she entered in RM, he felt her presence. Her heart obviously went pounding heavily. In this a mosquito started to disturb her. She waved her hands here and there. But nothing happened. NK, who came to her thought she is practicing her steps. He tried to catch up funnily. Arnav thought to come down but when he saw these two, he stood in confusion as what exactly they were doing. He as usual was furious on NK for following his Khushi every time.

He went to pool side to calm down. When NK went to call Anjali Khushi took the chance and thought to meet Arnav. She went and stood before him. Before she could say anything she saw the same mosquito resting in Arnav's cheek. Arnav amused the way she is looking him without a blink. "Khushi..."he said slowly. "Shhhhh.... Arnavji.... Don't move..." she signaled him. "Okay" he looked her but within a blink of second she slapped him hardly. "What the" his anger rose in peek seeing her weird behavior. Khushi just now realized what she has done. She bit her nails hardly. Arnav looked her eyes furiously expecting some answers. "Arnavji.... Sorry... woh.... Mosquito...." She struggled. NK and Anjali joined them. "Chote... what happened... why your cheek is red..." she asked worriedly as she can see the finger prints lightly. Arnav looked at Khushi and rushed to his room.

"Khushi ji... what happened...." NK asked her. "I slapped him" she uttered in a go looking lost. "What..." both NK and Anjali were shocked. "Ji... Anjali ji...." She looked at her guiltily continuing "it's all coz of that mosquito.... I didn't mean to do it..." she looked nervous. "Khushi ji... what were you saying... you know abot Chote.... And his anger na.... please convince him..." saying this she pushed her in. Then she held NK hand and dragged him down. Khushi slowly knocked his door. "Arnavji..." she called his name.

She went in. He was standing near his bed with his back to her. "Arnavji.... Am sorry... I really didn't mean to slap you...." She started to cry. Hearing her cry he turned to her and held her shoulders. "Khushi.... Don't cry... it's okay...." he said calmly. She slowly looked him and found his cheek red. Her fingers gently traced his cheek with tears welling in her eyes again. "Arnavji.... Am sorry..." her tears rolled over her cheeks. "Shhhh" he silenced her. "Is it hurting..." she asked worriedly. "It's nothing Khushi..." before he could complete she started to plant kisses on his slapped cheek. He was taken aback with her action but felt happy and held her waist gently. "Now how is it..." she asked wiping her tears. "Much better.... I would get more slaps... if you try to soothe like this..." he winked making her to blush with that tears. 

Note: Guys... so how is it... Khushi's mosquito wala slap and her treatment ;);).... love u loads...

Kalai...