1.4

yoongi sternly tapped his fingers on the table and scoffed

yoongi sternly tapped his fingers on the table and scoffed. he hated the situation at hand. he noticed how uncomfortable you looked and wanted to just leave but he had to at least pay for your drinks.

the cafe was starting to get packed. the waiter came back with a platter carrying jungkook's and krissy's drinks. he set down the drinks and yoongi quickly bid for the bill.

"i'll get that to you as soon as i can, sir!" the waiter exclaimed, scurrying away.

"awh, babes, you're leaving so early?" krissy dramatically pouted and placed a hand on yoongi's bicep. she moved her arms in a way so that when she leaned over to yoongi, some of her cleavage showed.

jungkook did nothing at her sultriness; instead, he quietly sat there and drank some of his lemonade. you looked at jungkook through your peripheral vision and saw him crinkle his nose up when the sour taste hit his taste buds.

when jungkook placed his lemonade back down, he tried to slyly mix it with yours.

"i'm not stupid, jungkook. i saw what you did," you growled, turning your head sharply at the smug brunette.

jungkook furrowed his brows, "i know. i did it for your attention."

"cut your shit, jungkook," yoongi sneered, roughly forcing krissy's hand off his shoulder, "and you too krissy."

krissy hummed and nodded. the message hadn't processed through her thick skull.

"if i can i'd like to have a minute with kenna. alone." jungkook spat out his words with a stern tone and roughly slammed his hands on the table. he was now glaring at yoongi.

yoongi stood up and mimicked his hand action, "you can't fucking have a minute with her. what you can do is leave."

you're breathing started to get heavier and irregular. the scene you were forced into was giving you bad anxiety — one of your closest friends about to get into a fist fight with your ex boyfriend.

krissy grinned and watched both males bicker at each other. she looked as if she was pleased.

"you go, baby boy," krissy clapped her hands.

jungkook shook his head to get out of his trance and turned to you. "kenna, please give me five minutes to talk to you."

you looked back and fourth between yoongi and jungkook. it was hard to choose what to do. you didn't want to disappoint yoongi but you were curious about what jungkook wanted to say.

a loud honk roared and a sleek, black car poorly parked next to the cafe. the four of you glanced at the car.

out jumped namjoon, taehyung, and jimin.