1.5

kenna scoffed and laughed a crazy sounding laugh, but, i mean, who could blame you? After all, you got cheat on by someone whom you were nothing but loyal too! and here that someone was, trying to get you back because they're finally realizing the precious gem they lost.

"why? jungkook, why are you being like this? you made your bed now lay in it!"

"i made my bed?! lay in it? what does that even MEAN?! i just want to love you!"

"my, goodness. it's an expression, jungkook." you face palmed in annoyance, "i don't want you to continue lying to me. tell me why you REALLY want me back."

"kenna, i'm not lying! you're the most real girl i'm EVER gonna come across in my life! that night you found out i..." jungkook hesitates, almost as if the word about to glide his tongue was poisonous, "cheated... on you... i was way too drunk to process anything!"

that's his excuse? he was drunk? oh, wow, that changes everything! not!

"you are so gorgeous and smart and genuine and-and the one for me! i really, really, really fucked up! i don't want to lose you for some plastic! looks aren't going to matter when we get old, baby! just tell me what i can do to get you back, i'll do anything!"

you shifted your weight from one leg to another and crossed you arms. your eyes were shooting daggers at jungkook, beads of sweat started trickling from his hair to his eyes.

"you'll do anything? to get me back?" kenna smirked.

jungkook leaped closer to you and held your hand tightly, "anything, on god."

"okay," you breathed with an aura so calming that it frightened jungkook, "i want you to go to the end of this parking lot and crouch behind a car so you don't see me."

"alright, but—"

"then, close your eyes and count to ten. while you're counting, i'm going to hide behind a different car. if you find me, i'll give you another chance. got it?"

the expression on jungkook's face lit up with hope. he thought of your task as something beyond easy. something he could do in his sleep.

but little did jungkook know, the second he was to close his eyes and start counting out loud, you would dash out of the parking lot and back to yoongi.

and that's exactly what you did as soon as you heard a faint "one, two, three..."

your feet had a mind of their own. they were directing you safely back to your beloved friend. a small smile was plastered on your face; as well as some dried up tears but those didn't matter. what mattered is that you finally gave jungkook a taste of his own medicine. and you didn't plan on stopping here.

snickers escaped from your lips at the thought of jungkook checking behind every car in hopes of seeing your figure.

did he really think you were going to let him back into your life that easily?

of course you weren't! not without a little payback, first.