Chapter 67-News Report

We all know about Gouenji Shuuya, the well-known prodigy who caught the attention of media from quite a young age. Where ever he was it was a news, not in a bad way of course, and whatever he did was a sensation. He is not just a rich business heir but he had the brains to run a business successful, no, beyond successful, a history.

But whatever might have happened he kept girls at a five meter distance. Any event he always attended single and we couldn't find a single instance where he was close to a girl. His record was always clean, no girl, even one night stands. Some even wondered if he was gay. Debates and discussion went and even the top most beauties couldn't make him even turn his face.

Such a pity, huh? Nah! I like him like this.

Then all of a sudden we spotted the prodigy with a mystery girl a couple of times. The most eligible bachelor of the decade was found not just with a girl but he seemed very caring about this person. He who avoided girls like a plague was found carrying a girl in his arms princess style and many photos where he side hugged her and lead her.

Those photos caused great sensation and everyone wondered who the girl was but too bad he took care to keep her identity a secret. When the debates were still heated the news of the downfall of his company shook the news surprising everyone. Mr.Steven currently no.1 in the world in business acquired the business.

For a month we didn't get any information from the prodigy regarding the news and people wondered what happened. But we spotted him getting out from his house at untimely hours along with a girl. Further investigation into the matter revealed that she was the girl who was spotted with Gouenji previously.

She is none other than Destiny Astrea Faith, who is Gouenji's college mate and the college says that they were quite close and inseparable. Gouenji trusted in her very much and their romance in college is another tale but I am afraid we have to wait for another time to get into the details. But one thing everyone in college says they have great chemistry and are the golden couple of college.

What romance are they talking about? He tortured me, nah the correct would be played, he played with me turning me into his slave. And here they are talking about our chemistry and physics, I thought very much annoyed.

Any ways they were spotted once or twice with a baby adding fuel to the fire. We were still in the middle of heated discussion as to when they became parents when another big news hit us. Big D who was recently shaking the music industry with his incredible magic but his identity which was maintained a secret till date was revealed and that was not all. His official introduction was the trial song of Gouenji's new game 'The Battle'.

The combination of two idols and we need not mention the results. The song was a big hit and the game crossed new records, why wouldn't it when America's very own prodigy made it. The game was sold like hot cakes in the market taking the newly established Shuuya's company to a high position crossing many more boundaries.

That is not the end of news. There was a sudden news that Destiny is seeing Steven but it turned out to be false and was just visiting her friend who turned out to be Steven's fiance. Then was revealed the biggest news. Gouenji is engaged. To Destiny.

News exploded but then Destiny disappeared creating more news and cue many rumours some even stating that their engagement was cancelled but the major news that circulated was that her health condition was weak due to working non-stop for the game.

I didn't mention about the game right? During the one month of no news Gouenji made solid plans for a new company and the first product from the company was this game of high quality and creativity which was made just in a period of one month. The making of the game wasn't an easy one and the team gathered by Gouenji worked sweat and blood for it.