21. Black on black.

The reason we wear specialty clothes is simple

The reason we wear specialty clothes is simple. Doesn't get stuck on places, is harder for anyone to grab onto, and it's imply freaking comfortable to do all sorts of things. I've spent all day adding chemicals and burning up one of Kaden's towels but at the end i did get a couple of short range, low impact bombs using relatively cheap products. I took my time too to  make a decent lunch instead of eating Kaden's diet. Ice. We have to hurry things up due to the fact that we have 3 people to kill and exactly 2 hours to do all of it. As soon as one's dead, all others go on alert. We decided to split up to complete two targets in at the same time. He's got the sniper, because he's bloody picky. I get Albert Petrov, director of SVR, which works out because i have a personal hatred for the man. He's not more corrupt because it doesn't fit up his ass. This man is not dead on American hands because the CIA is not looking to get into a fight with Russians, but i'm not CIA and i'm not known for my reservations.  Responsible for decisions like supporting the oppressive Syrian government and easing the transactions of nuclear and chemical weapons used to attack and terrorize millions of civilians, you could say dear Albert is a power hungry man. 

We're bringing the big guns, literally. Kaden's taking his fully loaded and backed up M4A1. A gorgeous little thing. Although he keeps on going in about how he wants to strangle him. My plan doesn't involve guns, sadly, but it does has some sprinkles of poisoning and maybe cutting. my plan does, however, involve some chloroform work and bullshitting people, shouldn't be hard. There in an event tonight, a banquet, for intelligence officers from all government agencies in the country. Of course, the director of the SVR will be present, and while i did't have enough time to get involved in his escort service, I do think my 2nd option is actually better. I'm a waiter. it's easier for food handlers... to poison the food.

"i've been dying to try on this dress" a devilish smile sits on my lips. I'm going there dressed in specialty clothing but i carry a dress to change into because it's too dangerous to leave the same way i enter. "it's a light recon day" 

"Then why are you carrying 5 pounds of explosives and at least 4 knives?" he looks at the table where I have my stuff. 

I stutter, not being able to explain for a second. "maybe... I want to be prepared. You never know. And plus, i made some of these for you, you're welcome. I'm only taking three small bombs and no knives, no way will i get them past these paranoid assholes" i hide the pebble sized heat detonating bombs in a crystal encrusted bracelet. i have to open the bigger crystals and drill a whole in the bottom big enough to contain the bomb. i put them back on using acrylic glue, easy to rip off. 

As for the deadly sin, i'm taking with me liquid cyanide, my and the devil's preference. it goes in a tiny vile that i put in the compartment under my lipstick tube. believe it or not, waiters get searched too. i had to spend a few bucks to get my hands on a lead sheet coil because it's toxic and therefore not very popular. i plate the lipstick tube using gloves on the fire escape. i do this sort of paper mache job on it and then cover it in red paint. when i show it off to him and explain how hard it was to find actual lead sheets on the streets of Moscow i explain how it works. "wow...your neediness knows no bounds" i shrug happily and move along to shower and get ready.